Careers

Revenue canada exams

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2019 11:08 am
Nov 21, 2016
95 posts
92 upvotes
Throwaway416 wrote: Where and when did you work for CRA? You were just looking for information on their call centre hiring because you applied to their entry level job.

Facts or GTFO. I wouldn't send this dude ANY personal info.
I don't know why you are interrupting when I am trying to help.

This dude is scum. He goes around posting like he's smarter than others just to feel superior. He thinks he is spreading information but honestly he just boosting his own ego.

Can a mod seriously ban this guy? He lied to me in a pm saying I will lose my job when it was not confirmed.

This dude is a serious troll. Please stay out of the thread if you have nothing to contribute.
Jul 24, 2013
65 posts
12 upvotes
Arviat
User699930 wrote: I don't know why you are interrupting when I am trying to help.

This dude is scum. He goes around posting like he's smarter than others just to feel superior. He thinks he is spreading information but honestly he just boosting his own ego.

Can a mod seriously ban this guy? He lied to me in a pm saying I will lose my job when it was not confirmed.

This dude is a serious troll. Please stay out of the thread if you have nothing to contribute.
Buds, the only information I shared was that which is freely available from CRA's Website, PSAC's Website and comments from employees at the Toronto Centre Call Centre. The job you were ASKING for information about.
In response you send abusive PMs to me (Reported by the way). No one told you that you would "lose your job" because when you PM'ed me asking for information, no such offer had been made.

The truth stands, there aren't new hires at the Toronto Centre Call Site this year. Also if you want to be successful as a GST Appeals Officer at Toronto East TSO you will need to learn to cool your jets. Behave in any manner like this at work and you will not be extended.

Good luck!
May 3, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
Hi, I have to attend situational judgement test C301 with CRA. I would appreciate if anyone can advice me where I can pratice these tests.
Regards
Luckyroyal
May 3, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
Hi,
I have to attend situational judgement test C301with CRA. I would appreciate if anyone advice where I can pratice these tests.
Dec 17, 2017
1 posts
Hi ChrisAbob,

Just wondering what kind of aptitude test this is ? 'Computer Forensics CS-02 role " or what is meant by a locally developed computer forensics aptitude test ? What do they teat you on ? I don't need specific questions. JUst a guideline of what to expect ? Could you please shed any light if you don't mind ?
Dec 18, 2017
1 posts
@chriscabob just thought to confirm if the Aptitude test for the computer forensics assessment was more like essay type or multiple choice type questions. Also, was the interview more technical with focus on Computer forensics roles or was it more of past experience and work place management and capabilities assessment.
Nov 7, 2017
141 posts
15 upvotes
I took the GCT level 1 for a entry level job. I yet to get any reply for the next step. I already got the result but the mark is probably too low to get any prority right now
Sep 10, 2019
2 posts
Hi how was the situational judgment test?
Is it online or you have to go to assesment center? Please help. Thanks
Sep 10, 2019
2 posts
Hi.
Can anyone please describle tax service agent with CRA.
I got an email stating that if my score based on experience and education is more than 55, i dont have to give assesment.
How they measure that score?
Plus hows the interview plz help. Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)