Careers

Revenue canada exams

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2019 11:08 am
Jul 4, 2009
51 posts
Hi,
If someone get offer from pool, Just let us know. I think most of people pool is expired on Dec. 5.2009. I really want to get this job. My current job gave me so much stress. :(
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
2065 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
girlgirl wrote: Hi,
If someone get offer from pool, Just let us know. I think most of people pool is expired on Dec. 5.2009. I really want to get this job. My current job gave me so much stress. :(
It would be nice to know too - people getting offers and all. Hopefully all of us will be able to get in.
RFD 15 73H 1337
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2004
1379 posts
8 upvotes
hey all

managed to get an interview for the taxpayer agent position...anyone have any idea on what to expect?
Heatware (Nothing too special)
Stunde Null

To see the world in a grain of sand,
And heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
-William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
2065 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
money1 wrote: hey all

managed to get an interview for the taxpayer agent position...anyone have any idea on what to expect?
First interview? If it is, expect scenario-based questions.
RFD 15 73H 1337
Sep 22, 2009
1 posts
matradley wrote: First interview? If it is, expect scenario-based questions.
I will have my interview soon. Can I expect personal questions tho? or probably questions about any knowledge on tax filing, etc?
Is it true that you will be given a doc and then answer questions based on the doc?

pls. pls help... :cry:
Dec 12, 2005
61 posts
2 upvotes
I'm still waiting, no word yet! I was really hoping this month we would get our calls.
Sep 23, 2009
24 posts
toronto
pothon wrote: has anyone have ever written a at home written evaluation for the CRA? if so what did you do to do it well?
hey pothon, i have the same email. at home test on friday. not sure what its all about. never knew they did those. what are your thoughts??
Oct 23, 2006
76 posts
1 upvote
^ i have no idea how to approach it but we'll see when we get it i guess. do you know when the start date for this position is or how many ppl they are hiring? i've emailed them but no one is answering me.
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
21767 posts
4890 upvotes
Toronto
If you don't make it after the interview, do they send an email telling you that? They told me it would be a few months before I got a confirmation of employment or nonemployment, and the uncertainty is killing me.
Jul 4, 2009
51 posts
dietfrog wrote: I'm still waiting, no word yet! I was really hoping this month we would get our calls.
Me too. I am really hoping to get call this month. I am very tired of my job now. You can not believe our company changes system from windows to Dos. This gives me headache.
Jul 4, 2009
51 posts
matradley wrote: It would be nice to know too - people getting offers and all. Hopefully all of us will be able to get in.
Hi, Matradley
How about your second interview? Did you get offer ?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
2065 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
girlgirl wrote: Hi, Matradley
How about your second interview? Did you get offer ?
I did not receive an offer. I receive a positive note that I should receive a phone call. At any rate, I am off to another interview with CRA next week with a different section.
RFD 15 73H 1337
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
2065 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
Piro21 wrote: If you don't make it after the interview, do they send an email telling you that? They told me it would be a few months before I got a confirmation of employment or nonemployment, and the uncertainty is killing me.
It is hard to say. With one pool, within weeks I was told that I passed my interview and was going to be posted to a pool. Another program with CRA did not directly tell me I passed my interview. I, however, knew because I started to get callbacks.
RFD 15 73H 1337
Apr 5, 2009
26 posts
dietfrog wrote: I'm still waiting, no word yet! I was really hoping this month we would get our calls.
I'm with you on this one...seems like more and more people are getting into the pool but no ones gotten offers :?:
Apr 5, 2009
26 posts
Piro21 wrote: If you don't make it after the interview, do they send an email telling you that? They told me it would be a few months before I got a confirmation of employment or nonemployment, and the uncertainty is killing me.
you will get an email if you got in. If you didnt get in I'm not sure, since I did, but I am sure they would send one saying you were unsuccessful and thanks for applying. Good luck!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
2065 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
fallaboveclouds wrote: you will get an email if you got in. If you didnt get in I'm not sure, since I did, but I am sure they would send one saying you were unsuccessful and thanks for applying. Good luck!
Unless you are looking for posted test results, they are not obligated to tell you you are successful or not in the interview.
RFD 15 73H 1337
Apr 5, 2009
26 posts
matradley wrote: Unless you are looking for posted test results, they are not obligated to tell you you are successful or not in the interview.

Well ofcourse they're not obligated to do anything...my answer was just based on what they told me in my interview and other's posts where they said they received emails saying they were unsuccessful.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
2065 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
fallaboveclouds wrote: Well ofcourse they're not obligated to do anything...my answer was just based on what they told me in my interview and other's posts where they said they received emails saying they were unsuccessful.
People actually received interview results that stated "unsuccessful"? I would expect that from tests.
RFD 15 73H 1337
Apr 5, 2009
26 posts
matradley wrote: People actually received interview results that stated "unsuccessful"? I would expect that from tests.

This is what someone posted previously, I dont know to what extent they actually send these, but obviously its not impossible...Sorry, to who ever asked the question, hope that helps :)

anyone else get a rejection email?

Quote:
Dear Candidate,

I regret to inform you that you were unsuccessful at the interview stage of Selection Process 2008-7334-ONT-1213-9159.

Thank you for your participation and interest in the process.

Regards,

Toronto Centre Recruitment Board

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)