Revenue canada exams

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2017 9:59 pm
Oct 23, 2006
75 posts
1 upvote
~sboardgurl~ wrote:
Aug 6th, 2009 11:03 pm
Has anyone applied for the FIAP recruitment program for business grads?
I did! but havent heard anything back yet, have you? I'm nervously awaiting a call, hopefully.
Dec 12, 2005
61 posts
2 upvotes
matradley wrote:
Aug 6th, 2009 8:45 pm
Well, I received a phone call today from CCRA (they still have the extra "C") but they did not leave a message. I followed up and left a message on that person's phone.

Hey what happened did they call you back??? I hope so!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1991 posts
279 upvotes
Ottawa
dietfrog wrote:
Aug 11th, 2009 9:18 am
Hey what happened did they call you back??? I hope so!
Nothing. I've called the number back and left voice-mail for the person.
The Rogers whisperer
RFD 15 73H 1337
Dec 12, 2005
61 posts
2 upvotes
Well I hope they get back to you this week. Everything takes so long with them :confused:
Jul 4, 2009
51 posts
toronto
I total agree with you. It is almost 3 weeks after CGA checked my work reference, There is still no result. I checked my email many times everyday> :(
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1991 posts
279 upvotes
Ottawa
dietfrog wrote:
Aug 11th, 2009 8:00 pm
Well I hope they get back to you this week. Everything takes so long with them :confused:
It reminds me of a saying, "good things come to those who wait."
girlgirl wrote:
Aug 11th, 2009 9:37 pm
I total agree with you. It is almost 3 weeks after CGA checked my work reference, There is still no result. I checked my email many times everyday> :(
I, too, check my e-mail quite consistently.
The Rogers whisperer
RFD 15 73H 1337
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4720 posts
744 upvotes
Mississauga
you start at 9:30 and finish sometime between 2:45-4pm...depends how fast you finish the last test cuz you can leave afterwards when you're done

i was able to leave by 3:05 and caught my 3:10pm GO bus...=)
Aug 22, 2007
752 posts
32 upvotes
for those that are interested, I applied for the position in june, got called for testing two weeks after, got all my results back last week, and was just invited to an interview for next week.

My interest in the position is very low, and I was hoping to hear back from the 4 other CRA positions (AU1, FIAP, excise tax, financial officer) which I have not heard from :(

Lets see what happens, it is a good experience if nothing else. I'll post a follow up for those who are interested.
Oct 23, 2006
75 posts
1 upvote
Knitecrow wrote:
Aug 17th, 2009 9:49 pm
for those that are interested, I applied for the position in june, got called for testing two weeks after, got all my results back last week, and was just invited to an interview for next week.

My interest in the position is very low, and I was hoping to hear back from the 4 other CRA positions (AU1, FIAP, excise tax, financial officer) which I have not heard from :(

Lets see what happens, it is a good experience if nothing else. I'll post a follow up for those who are interested.
I'm still waiting on the FIAP too...fingers cross
Jul 4, 2009
51 posts
toronto
Does anyone has same experience as me? They check one of my work reference last month 23, but till now I did not get any result. worry about it :confused:
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1991 posts
279 upvotes
Ottawa
girlgirl wrote:
Aug 18th, 2009 10:52 pm
Does anyone has same experience as me? They check one of my work reference last month 23, but till now I did not get any result. worry about it :confused:
I am still waiting for my results from an interview back in April. Be patient - it just takes time in the graduate recruitment program.
The Rogers whisperer
RFD 15 73H 1337
Dec 12, 2005
61 posts
2 upvotes
Does anyone know what happenes if they don't call you before your date in the pool expires? Do you have to re-apply and do this all over again?
Aug 19, 2009
3 posts
TORONTO
dietfrog wrote:
Aug 20th, 2009 11:09 am
Does anyone know what happenes if they don't call you before your date in the pool expires? Do you have to re-apply and do this all over again?
I've been told I am in the pool 2 months ago. It says I will still be eligible for consideration for the next placement stage which is Dec. 5, 2009. How long is one placement stage? Has the current/recent placement stage finishes? How long is next one-starts on Dec. 5 and ends when? How can you find out the date in the pool expires or not? So confused...
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1991 posts
279 upvotes
Ottawa
From what I understand is that once the pool expires, you have to do everything all over again in the new pool that should be developed. In regards to pool expiry, you should have been provided this information when HR e-mailed your documentation for successful completion of competition.
The Rogers whisperer
RFD 15 73H 1337
Dec 12, 2005
61 posts
2 upvotes
PAPAYAFAVOUR wrote:
Aug 20th, 2009 9:38 pm
I've been told I am in the pool 2 months ago. It says I will still be eligible for consideration for the next placement stage which is Dec. 5, 2009. How long is one placement stage? Has the current/recent placement stage finishes? How long is next one-starts on Dec. 5 and ends when? How can you find out the date in the pool expires or not? So confused...
I'm pretty sure you are in the pool until Dec 5th like myself.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

van649