• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2014 5:32 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 20, 2009
6 posts
scarborough

Reviewing for IFIC

Has anyone here reviewing for IFIC? I have read about the see why learning and they have good pavkage that comes with practice exam and notes as well. I was wondering if anyone is thinking to purchase that or if anyone purchased it already coz I'm willing to split up the cost of the material. Thanks
5 replies
Feb 2, 2013
275 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
fmh0922 wrote: Has anyone here reviewing for IFIC? I have read about the see why learning and they have good pavkage that comes with practice exam and notes as well. I was wondering if anyone is thinking to purchase that or if anyone purchased it already coz I'm willing to split up the cost of the material. Thanks
If you have read the text, there is really no need for additional practice exam or notes. It is pretty straight forward. Not hard to pass.
Save your money.
Dec 20, 2009
6 posts
scarborough
Thanks. But I don't have basic accounting. I finished University for something else so basiclly almost everything is new to me except for simple things I already been doing in the bank.
Nov 2, 2013
60 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
Hey, just a tip - ask your manager if they would be willing to compensate you for the IFIC program as it's a requirement if you're moving up in the bank.

If you want to do it on your own, I would suggest going with the most basic package as it's pretty comprehensive. The best thing is to read the book and you will be fine. The IFIC is not as difficult as you may think, with or without an accounting degree.

You can PM me if you'd like.
Dec 20, 2009
6 posts
scarborough
WildWolfdog wrote: Hey, just a tip - ask your manager if they would be willing to compensate you for the IFIC program as it's a requirement if you're moving up in the bank.

If you want to do it on your own, I would suggest going with the most basic package as it's pretty comprehensive. The best thing is to read the book and you will be fine. The IFIC is not as difficult as you may think, with or without an accounting degree.

You can PM me if you'd like.
My employer pays for it coz its a requirement for my new position. Thanks
I still want to do practice exam though that way I know where I'm at. Its not difficult coz I finish the book but its just a lot to take in.
Nov 2, 2013
60 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
Awesome - when it's paid for it feels even better to pass lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)