• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2017 6:39 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 1, 2017
8 posts

Reviews of Welcome place or winlifetime.com, Mississagua

Hello folks

I recently visited to winlifetime.com seminar on their offices near Airport, they are claiming to run a business on trading since last 10+ years and are guaranteeing people to earn $100-300 USD per day whoever buys their software and follow strictly what they say. The software cost is over $5000 but life time updates are free. I am not sure if this is true or is there any hidden truth behind this very expensive software.

Is there anyone on this forum using their software and making money? Please share your experience if you have or have heard about it.

thank you
Share:
21 replies
[OP]
May 1, 2017
8 posts
no reviews?
Feb 26, 2017
157 posts
38 upvotes
This looks like the definition of a scam. How can they guarantee you will make money? How can they say if you do it will be 100-300 a day? Is this every day with no losses ever? If there software guarantees money why is everyone not using it?

I would run from this 'opportunity'.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4083 posts
333 upvotes
I'd stay clear away from this
I don't do downvotes but feel free to downvote me.👎

Fantasy Baseball players, I have 2 openings in a 30 team Dynasty league - contact me for details.
[OP]
May 1, 2017
8 posts
the guy is saying that they will give written guarantee to earn at least $100 USD per day every single day when market is open. can be done anywhere in the world where there is internet connection You can earn more no less and only 90 minutes of the day needed.
Dec 2, 2014
360 posts
101 upvotes
London, ON
You'd literally be insane to do this
[OP]
May 1, 2017
8 posts
I have not spent any penny on this one and trying to get reviews. My wife is laid off and looking to do something while she is able to find some work.
Dec 2, 2014
360 posts
101 upvotes
London, ON
toronto197 wrote:
May 6th, 2017 5:42 pm
I have not spent any penny on this one and trying to get reviews. My wife is laid off and looking to do something while she is able to find some work.
Get her to learn how to crochet or something then. Think about it if they have developed software that can reliably produce those returns why are they selling it instead of just using it to compound into infinity. The only people that have been able to do what they're claiming this software does is the Medallion Fund and that is a company made up of 200 PhDs.
Feb 26, 2017
157 posts
38 upvotes
It looks like a really bad idea to me. If they are willing to write you a guarantee it just shows they will do or tell you anything to get your money. There is no guaranteed way to make money in the stock market. If there was, no one would work and everyone would be day traders :).

Think about this critically as it would suck to lose the money you have worked hard to earn.
Last edited by Chance7652 on May 6th, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 23, 2014
216 posts
106 upvotes
The concept is algorithm based trading with automated entry and exit points..If it has worked wonders, they will not share with others..but will scale up and profit
Last edited by unodos on May 6th, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 8, 2017
77 posts
19 upvotes
unodos wrote:
May 6th, 2017 8:04 pm
The concept is algorithm based trading with automated entry and exit points..If it has worked wonders, they will not hare with others..but will scale up and profit
Part of my graduate studies involved the design and control of flight simulators. Without going into much technical details we had to understand human body and how all our senses and blood circulation reacts to certain simulator motion and vibration. This is then integrated in the control model of the simulator to give you the right feel and reactions.

Back to the original topic. In order for you to have an algorithm that guarantees $100/ trading day that i am assuming will exponentially increase, you have to input the human psychology and fear/greed factors into the algorithm. This is much harder to impliment than a flight simulator because people psychology adapt and change to circumstances at a great pace.

Whoever says daytrading can be automated by algorithms to guarantee certain $$ per day is a scammer to me.

Cheers
[OP]
May 1, 2017
8 posts
Thanks everyone for your valuable insight. I'll stay away as it looks too good to be true
Jul 17, 2008
199 posts
153 upvotes
I hear their advertisement on 101.3 Fm on a daily basis and so one day i decided the check them out and googled Welcome place and got lot of information.

http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/P ... -place.pdf

http://www.csasanctions.ca/CSA_AnnualRe ... _Final.pdf

The Welcome Place Inc. case in Ontario involved a fraudulent investment scheme,
unregistered trading and illegal distribution. Welcome Place Inc. and Daniel
Maxsood, the directing mind of the investment scheme, misled investors about
the use of investor funds. The investment scheme involved using the approximate
$5.3 million raised from approximately 90 investors to repay other investors and
to pay for personal expenditures. As part of the OSC investigation, staff froze bank
accounts containing approximately $550,000 in the names of Daniel Maxsood,
Welcome Place Inc. and Tao Zhang. Assets frozen also included the home belonging
to Maxsood and Zhang, due to evidence that investor funds were used to pay
the mortgage on the property. In approving the settlement agreement, the OSC
ordered payment of a total of $3.2 million in disgorgement and a total of $240,000
in administrative penalties and costs. The OSC also ordered a permanent ban on
trading in any securities of Welcome Place Inc. and a 10-year ban on any trading by
Welcome Place Inc. or Maxsood. Maxsood was prohibited from acting as a director
or officer for 10 years. In addition, trading, director and officer bans were imposed
on Talat Ashraf, the marketing manager of Welcome Place, for five years.
[OP]
May 1, 2017
8 posts
When I asked them about above case filed then Ashraf said that it's nothing has proven in court. The case was against welcome place and they are operating under winlifetime.com which has nothing to do with welcome place.
Aug 8, 2017
3 posts
I am full time online trader for last 11 years , but my every day trading was not stable , untill my friend told me about Win Lifetime company . they offered me risk free one month satisfaction guarantee , so I joined them. I am very happy with my daily consistent results from last 7 years since I joined them . The best thing I like in them is their technical support beside of moral support was provided to me always.