• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2017 6:39 pm
Tags:
Banned
Aug 11, 2017
1 posts
canada6999 wrote:
May 9th, 2017 11:33 am
I hear their advertisement on 101.3 Fm on a daily basis and so one day i decided the check them out and googled Welcome place and got lot of information.

http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/P ... -place.pdf

http://www.csasanctions.ca/CSA_AnnualRe ... _Final.pdf

The Welcome Place Inc. case in Ontario involved a fraudulent investment scheme,
unregistered trading and illegal distribution. Welcome Place Inc. and Daniel
Maxsood, the directing mind of the investment scheme, misled investors about
the use of investor funds. The investment scheme involved using the approximate
$5.3 million raised from approximately 90 investors to repay other investors and
to pay for personal expenditures. As part of the OSC investigation, staff froze bank
accounts containing approximately $550,000 in the names of Daniel Maxsood,
Welcome Place Inc. and Tao Zhang. Assets frozen also included the home belonging
to Maxsood and Zhang, due to evidence that investor funds were used to pay
the mortgage on the property. In approving the settlement agreement, the OSC
ordered payment of a total of $3.2 million in disgorgement and a total of $240,000
in administrative penalties and costs. The OSC also ordered a permanent ban on
trading in any securities of Welcome Place Inc. and a 10-year ban on any trading by
Welcome Place Inc. or Maxsood. Maxsood was prohibited from acting as a director
or officer for 10 years. In addition, trading, director and officer bans were imposed
on Talat Ashraf, the marketing manager of Welcome Place, for five years.
I was skeptical at first and I did look into that as well just to be on the safe side. Did alot of research just to make sure of it before taking the next critical step. However if those allegations made were true, why is the company still functional and continuing their business. Either way after going to Winlifetime and attending the weekly Saturday seminar, which was free, I asked alot of questions on their methods used to make money. Pretty much all of them were answered crystal clear and it was legit. By the looks of it, Either way those who are still in doubt have really misunderstood on alot of things about WInlifetime.

I'm now sure about you guys but I already started to invest in it few days ago.
Feb 17, 2012
379 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Natesh wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 2:15 pm
I am full time online trader for last 11 years , but my every day trading was not stable , untill my friend told me about Win Lifetime company . they offered me risk free one month satisfaction guarantee , so I joined them. I am very happy with my daily consistent results from last 7 years since I joined them . The best thing I like in them is their technical support beside of moral support was provided to me always.
AnthonyDuval wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:41 am
I was skeptical at first and I did look into that as well just to be on the safe side. Did alot of research just to make sure of it before taking the next critical step. However if those allegations made were true, why is the company still functional and continuing their business. Either way after going to Winlifetime and attending the weekly Saturday seminar, which was free, I asked alot of questions on their methods used to make money. Pretty much all of them were answered crystal clear and it was legit. By the looks of it, Either way those who are still in doubt have really misunderstood on alot of things about WInlifetime.

I'm now sure about you guys but I already started to invest in it few days ago.
AliyaA wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:53 am
I heard about Winlifetime from a co-worker and who is also a friend. She was already an investor for about a year while making at least $100 per day, when she first began. Now she's making more than that, I know of it. She told me that the longer you wait, you'll miss out on the opportunity. So I gave it a shot and went with her to the place. After attending the seminar, I saved enough money and signed up for the program. Now it's been 9 months, I'm earning profits from it as long you follow their system and rules thoroughly. The only thing I regret is not knowing about this Winlifetime sooner.

You idiots... You do realize people can see your profile? How about you stop scamming people who are already down on their luck and actually work for a living??
Aug 8, 2017
3 posts
I am full time online trader for last 11 years , but my every day trading was not stable , untill my friend told me about Win Lifetime company . they offered me risk free one month satisfaction guarantee , so I joined them. I am very happy with my daily consistent results from last 7 years since I joined them . The best thing I like in them is their technical support beside of moral support was provided to me always.
Aug 8, 2017
3 posts
Aug 12, 2017
1 posts
I heard about them on the radio and other than going for seminar, I asked alot of hard questions ready and surprisingly all of them answered with elaborate details on how they earn money. It's actual legit speaking from 3+ years of experience of trading myself in many different places, it's not like the other typical online trading programs out there who just lure you in for the cash and then leave you hanging when things get hard.
Mar 8, 2004
430 posts
37 upvotes
Mods lock down this thread. What an absolute joke. Do you think people are that stupid?
Sep 30, 2001
26198 posts
5285 upvotes
op got his answer. the thread seems to be attracting spam
Don't talk about it, be about it