Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rexall

Free Oral-B Toothbrush

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2018 5:42 pm
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes

[Rexall] Free Oral-B Toothbrush

1) Rexall is selling the Oral-B toothbrush for $0.88- feel free to PM at RCSS, Walmart or other applicable stores that accept coupons
2) Print manufacturer's coupon from Smart Source, - $2 off when you buy TWO Crest or Oral-B Products
3) Buy the toothbrush in-store / PM and redeem the coupon at the checkout
4) You'll have a negative balance, so be sure to purchase another item to cover the money GAINED Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Feel free to donate some to a local shelter or to an organization in need.
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
19 replies
Mar 15, 2007
257 posts
50 upvotes
I get free Oral B tooth brush.... a small toothpaste and mini floss every time I go to my dentist.. 2-3 times a year for my cleaning.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Nov 27, 2018
190 posts
345 upvotes
Cant find the coupon on the website. In Ontario
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1984 upvotes
Edmonton
rxester wrote: I get free Oral B tooth brush.... a small toothpaste and mini floss every time I go to my dentist.. 2-3 times a year for my cleaning.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
And if you go to a dentist like us in Alberta that toothbrush and freebies probably costs $20.... With their crazy dental charges.....
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
chardo wrote: 1) Rexall is selling the Oral-B toothbrush for $0.88- feel free to PM at RCSS, Walmart or other applicable stores that accept coupons
2) Print manufacturer's coupon from Smart Source, - $2 off when you buy TWO Crest or Oral-B Products
4) You'll have a negative balance, so be sure to purchase another item to cover the money GAINED Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Thanked for the deal and thoughtful idea. We use an electric toothbrush and so all manual brushes given by dentist go to a shelter. Dentist knows where they go and every Christmas gives wife and I an extra 10 brushes each :-)
Aug 5, 2018
566 posts
872 upvotes
Tpzyyy wrote: Cant find the coupon on the website. In Ontario
If you change category to oral care, you can see it as the first one.

This "deal" is questionable.

What do you mean by you have to buy something else?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11770 upvotes
GTA
rxester wrote: I get free Oral B tooth brush.... a small toothpaste and mini floss every time I go to my dentist.. 2-3 times a year for my cleaning.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
They recommend changing your brush every 3 months, that's 4 per year.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
chardo wrote: 1) Rexall is selling the Oral-B toothbrush for $0.88- feel free to PM at RCSS, Walmart or other applicable stores that accept coupons

is #4 mandatory?
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: is #4 mandatory?
Im not entirely sure..with tax everything should be 1.99 - I guess gone are the days of receiving a penny as change.
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Jun 27, 2011
336 posts
528 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
tew wrote: They recommend changing your brush every 3 months, that's 4 per year.
You only have to change it once or twice a year if you brush less often!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5183 upvotes
Oakville, ON
$0.75 cashback on checkout out 51...13 cent toothbrushes
May 28, 2012
12485 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
I removed the other thread about the free toothpaste (with coupon) because the coupon states that it's not valid for Crest Cavity Protection.
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
Mars2012 wrote: I removed the other thread about the free toothpaste (with coupon) because the coupon states that it's not valid for Crest Cavity Protection.
But it was valid for the Crest Complete 50 mL!
May 28, 2012
12485 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
chardo wrote: But it was valid for the Crest Complete 50 mL!
It's not available for trial/travel size either. You didn't need to make individual threads for each product and for each retailer. Keep it to this one in Freebies.
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
Mars2012 wrote: It's not available for trial/travel size either. You didn't need to make individual threads for each product and for each retailer. Keep it to this one in Freebies.
the 50mL isn't a travel or trial size
Jan 26, 2017
877 posts
28 upvotes
KW
PipDeals wrote: Is the coupon just generic? Could it just be posted here?
I am not sure. Have you tried printing one ?
Mine Printed with code ending 7208 [written on barcode]
Jan 26, 2014
132 posts
132 upvotes
I keep getting
"Printing Offers – Warning
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try printing later.
Toutes nos excuses pour ce contretemps. Veuillez essayer d'imprimer à nouveau dans quelques instants
Go to Homepage >>"

Which was why I was hoping someone could just post the coupon. Hopefully someone else can confirm if they are account generated.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)