Expired Freebies

[Rexall] Rexall has free flu shots in Ontario

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2014 10:13 pm
Member
Dec 13, 2009
214 posts
47 upvotes

[Rexall] Rexall has free flu shots in Ontario

Rexall is offering free flu shots in Ontario.. So are other retailers but they are usually on specific clinic dates / times. Rexall / Pharma Plus will vaccinate without an appointment, any day, any time.

http://www.rexall.ca/pharmacy/flu
41 replies
Jr. Member
May 29, 2010
162 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
How do you know it's free? Doesn't say free anywhere
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 25, 2007
2046 posts
785 upvotes
Woodbridge
Its been all over the Radio lately, Free Flu Shots at your local Pharmacy
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
Newbie
Feb 28, 2010
2 posts
Flu Shots are free in Ontario if you have a Health Card. Some Shoppers Drug Marts also offer the flu shot without an appointment.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2008
2449 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
just to set some expectations, no appointment doesn't mean no waiting, can't expect the whole pharmacy's operations to freeze because you need a flu shot and keeping 3 other people waiting for prescriptions, you wouldn't want a rush job either

i suggest going to one that has actual clinic days/times, or at least during down times like an hour or two before closing
Newbie
Dec 31, 2010
52 posts
16 upvotes
medalgo wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2012 11:30 pm
just to set some expectations, no appointment doesn't mean no waiting, can't expect the whole pharmacy's operations to freeze because you need a flu shot and keeping 3 other people waiting for prescriptions, you wouldn't want a rush job either

i suggest going to one that has actual clinic days/times, or at least during down times like an hour or two before closing
You should do some research before figuring out your optimal waiting time solution. For example ...
http://www.naturalnews.com/035715_vacci ... fraud.html
http://www.tbyil.com/vaccines_golden_era.htm
Newbie
Dec 31, 2010
52 posts
16 upvotes
bonterra wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2012 6:00 pm
Thanks. I have a Rexall within 2 minutes of my house so good to know.
That's very good to know? Taking the whole family maybe?
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2008
2449 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
chirp99 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2012 11:34 pm
You should do some research before figuring out your optimal waiting time solution. For example ...
http://www.naturalnews.com/035715_vacci ... fraud.html
http://www.tbyil.com/vaccines_golden_era.htm
i accept that there's skeptics to everything but if you're going to lay out garbage conspiracy theories from uneducated numb skulls you need better proof to support your skepticism

sorry if you're joking, i can't really sense sarcasm on the internet
Newbie
Dec 31, 2010
52 posts
16 upvotes
medalgo wrote:
Oct 24th, 2012 12:02 am
i accept that there's skeptics to everything but if you're going to lay out garbage conspiracy theories from uneducated numb skulls you need better proof to support your skepticism

sorry if you're joking, i can't really sense sarcasm on the internet
Enjoy your flu shot, "educated" garbage conspiracy nut. Take your whole sarcasm-impaired family into the drug store too ... please. LOL

For others that still have critical thinking skills, do you think that people have problems with vaccine effectiveness for no reason at all (i.e. just trying to be difficult, or oppose the "system")? Or are they just uneducated numb skulls as medalgo portrays itself to be? It's your life so if you find it fashionable to mindlessly attack like our good friend here, go get jabbed with toxic mercury/aluminum/etc. After all, it's FREE!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2008
2449 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
chirp99 wrote:
Oct 24th, 2012 1:09 am
Enjoy your flu shot, "educated" conspiracy nut. Take your whole sarcasm-impaired family. LOL
again, no proof given by vaccine skeptic, how typical
Newbie
Dec 31, 2010
52 posts
16 upvotes
medalgo wrote:
Oct 24th, 2012 1:30 am
again, no proof given by vaccine skeptic, how typical
The proof is in your court, mindless vaccine advocate. Funny how you don't understand this basic tenet. But as an "educated" conspiracy nut, your response is ridiculous. Prove vaccines work. And provide evidence. Many experts will enjoy receiving your non-existent evidence.
Newbie
Dec 31, 2010
52 posts
16 upvotes
I said you were an "educated" garbage conspiracy nut... you left out "garbage". Do not do that again. Garbage has proved to be the essence of your posts in this thread. And to think that some unwitting readers may be duped into getting injected with toxic mercury thanks to your garbage here. I hope you will think more about your unsubstantiated opinion before letting loose as some sort of expert.

Everybody even thinking of buying into the mindset of these vaccines should take a step back and research the contents of these vaccines which are going to be injected into your body. Or you can be a pseudo-intelligent shill like medalgo, and JUST GO FOR IT! WITH ATTITUDE!!!

Over and done with.
Jr. Member
Oct 18, 2006
112 posts
74 upvotes
honestly.. you claim that you do reading.. you do realize that one portion of tuna has more mercury in it than the vaccine.. and that the mercury in fish is methylmercury (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylmercury) which is toxic to humans, whereas the mercury in the vaccine is ethylmercury (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylmercury) which is a different substance which has not been shown to bioaccumulate. Maybe your time would be better spent in a thread about free tuna.. warning people of the dangers of the actual dangerous mercury and not the safe type they use in vaccines..
× < >

Top