Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rexall

YMMV - 95 Air Miles with any purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2017 5:37 pm
May 3, 2015
133 posts
216 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Rexall on Laurier (inside Minto) is all out but Sparks location (former home of Holt renfrew) still has some. they won't give you the card but will scan it once you purchase something. So far 190 airmiles in three days! Just received the 95 from the purchase on the 13th today.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1963 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
goosekim wrote: Rexall on Laurier (inside Minto) is all out but Sparks location (former home of Holt renfrew) still has some. they won't give you the card but will scan it once you purchase something. So far 190 airmiles in three days! Just received the 95 from the purchase on the 13th today.
Did you get twice the 95 Airmiles on the same Airmiles account?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
goosekim wrote: Rexall on Laurier (inside Minto) is all out but Sparks location (former home of Holt renfrew) still has some. they won't give you the card but will scan it once you purchase something. So far 190 airmiles in three days! Just received the 95 from the purchase on the 13th today.
It's limit to one bonus per Air Miles account.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Jul 27, 2016
317 posts
224 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: YMMV - Rexall at North York Center was giving away 95 Air Miles on any purchase. You either get it at the time of your transaction, or if you don't have an Air Miles card with you, then they will give you a coupon that can be used the next time you make a transaction (no minimum). Coupon expires Dec 31, 2017, not sure when the promotion expires, though.

Check with your local Rexall. Non-flyer stores (such as stores inside hospitals) will unlikely be running this promo. YMMV.
Rexall is St Albert AB has plenty left BUT they’re giving the coupon with purchase and will not honor the coupon UNTIL that next purchase.
The way I’ve been reading the thread it sounds as though most are able to use the coupon for the initial purchase.
Deal Guru
Jan 19, 2017
10058 posts
6150 upvotes
elrednaxela wrote: No luck at Canyon Meadows in Calgary. The cashier was aware of the coupon, but said I needed a physical copy. So I guess they ran out of coupons.
The Regina store cashier told me this deal starts next Fri, Dec. 22 in Regina store.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
2737 posts
363 upvotes
Picked one up yesterday at the Rexall in the Manulife centre. Most of the staff didn't know what it was, so had to show a picture.

Airmiles have already been posted into my account.
Jun 29, 2017
437 posts
1470 upvotes
A Rexall in Ottawa had these. I showed them the OP's pic. They questioned how I knew about it, said it was only 1 per air miles account and they said they were in the back. 20 mins later they came out with a handful. They didn't give them to any other people in line, just me. I bought some cheese for $5 and got 95 air miles. Thanks OP!
Mar 19, 2007
483 posts
485 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Limit one per Air Miles account.
Does anyone have an image of the back of this coupon (with the bar code) to share in this thread ?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Visited Rexall last w/e , spent $51 and received 100 AM + 95 AM. Considering vitamins were BOGO it worked out really well. 195 AM already posted to acct.
Mar 7, 2009
659 posts
260 upvotes
Ottawa
robfun wrote: A Rexall in Ottawa had these. I showed them the OP's pic. They questioned how I knew about it, said it was only 1 per air miles account and they said they were in the back. 20 mins later they came out with a handful. They didn't give them to any other people in line, just me. I bought some cheese for $5 and got 95 air miles. Thanks OP!
Could you tell me which store has this?
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1538 posts
1228 upvotes
maverikbc wrote: I went to Royal Centre at GeorgiaxBurrard in Vancouver. The cashier said he doesn't give them to customers, I have to buy something. This seemed like a secret deal, not advertised anywhere.

I came back with a 1L 1% milk expiring tomorrow with $2 off. There were a couple more in stock, and 2% with $1 off expiring in a few days.

He took a coupon out of his drawer, scanned, then he signed on the barcode, put it back into his drawer. My receipt showed bonus 95AM, but it's not crediting to my account instantly ( a few hours past now).

This is one of the best AM offer for a mere 39 cents. Thanks a lot OP!
95AM got posted 2 days later.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Feb 16, 2011
289 posts
145 upvotes
Thanks OP Got it. Rexall location at Church Street Toronto. Did not have it behind the counter but knew about it and got it from the office after telling me I needed the bar code. Was nice enough to let me have it. Spent 60$ and got 180AM sweet
Jun 6, 2017
202 posts
244 upvotes
Calgary
I got the offer at the Calgary Forest Lawn location. There was a stack of coupons in the display case at the cash register. The cashier was able to scan the coupon and I got 95 airmiles on the spot. Kind of weird how it was locked up with the lottery tickets.

There was a post it note on the top that said "10x", so I assume that means there is 10 of the coupons in that stack.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Got it at Waterloo fisher hallman and university rexall. Plenty left
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks @izzybear for giving me his spare. Redeemed at Rexall today and the cashier wasn't interested in collecting the card, so I actually get to use it again with another family member's card in the near future.
Jun 6, 2007
33 posts
5 upvotes
Rexall at college park had a bunch but wouldn't give it to me or scan it as they said it was "random"
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
How do u switch from dreams to Cash only 95 Miles? Link?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Dec 16, 2013
133 posts
68 upvotes
nigeldell wrote: Rexall at college park had a bunch but wouldn't give it to me or scan it as they said it was "random"
When was this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)