Off Topic

RFD cannabis discussion thread! Aka marijuana (formally a AMA, but feel free to chat up a cannabis storm!)

Nov 2, 2010
677 posts
102 upvotes
JumpWire wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 8:19 pm
Man I do the same thing when my neighbor sparks a nasty tobacco cigarette, so I get you might not like the smell. Although sheltering your kids from a legal substance will only make them more curious in the future. And once they hit high school no matter what your stance is they will they will try it themselves. I get it that no one person should be dependent on any substance, including coffee or sugar.
Your approach is proven unsuccessful in most parental literature. Open communication and trust is key -- fear will only drive your kids further away.

You want to talk about Asian countries then please enlighten us about the state of the Philippines and its complete success in eradicating all forms of drug use.
The fact that they kill people over substance abuse is sad, and not really something to be proud about.
I'm pretty sure he's trolling.
Either that or kiasu is going to be in a rude awakening once the kids become adolescents. Unless they will be homeschooled and completely sheltered from the world.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2005
3873 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
Made some dynamite infused coconut oil. What I did was match the level of decarbed cannabis with coconut oil. Using the Instant pot pressure cooker I used pressure cook for 20mins and keep warm for 40min. After that I strained the oil and only putting 0.25 ml in a capsule I was rendered useless for 4hrs. Oh and by the way using the instant pot pressure cooker to decarb WORKS AMAZING!!!!!! NO SMELL!!!

Link to pressure cooker decarb:
https://steemit.com/story/@hippiesue/ah ... of-success
You say get high, I say hello!
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1124 posts
341 upvotes
kiasu wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 3:02 pm
think about this question...if it's so good..would you intro to your kids/babies/toddlers to try?
There is a reason why the government has a legal age for purchasing marijuana. Just like our other legal drugs Alcohol and Tobacco that everyone else can purchase.

I say it’s bad parenting if you’re letting kids/babies use with their still developing minds/bodies. . . .unless medically prescribe
[external link removed]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8705 posts
359 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Jan 25th, 2019 6:33 pm
people failing to do any independent research while having ignorant beliefs based on systematic fear mongering is what's really sad
Agreed.

The crazy thing about this is that we still have ALOT of anti-cannabis people out there.

Shouldnt take legalization for granted. This could all be reversed if that crowd get their man in power.
No political content in sigs please.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6461 posts
2563 upvotes
Toronto
TagZoom123 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 3:54 am
Is cannabis good for sub ohm vaping? Got interested about some claims that sub ohm gives "richer flavors".
not recommended and in no way good. You would need to dilute your concentrate with ejuice or whatever unnatural crap to get it to the right consistency which is just a waste of good concentrate and eliminates entire point of it. Devices actually made for vaping flower and cannabis oils is the way to go.
Oct 18, 2018
44 posts
13 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 5:32 pm
not recommended and in no way good. You would need to dilute your concentrate with ejuice or whatever unnatural crap to get it to the right consistency which is just a waste of good concentrate and eliminates entire point of it. Devices actually made for vaping flower and cannabis oils is the way to go.
Woop. Good thing I asked. I guess pros who've been vaping a long time can do that kind of experimenting eh? Will stick to what's safe...for now. Haha. Thanks!