Off Topic

RFD cannabis discussion thread! Aka marijuana (formally a AMA, but feel free to chat up a cannabis storm!) HAPPY 420 DAY

[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41092 posts
4879 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
eclone wrote:
Dec 16th, 2018 12:33 am
is it possible to buy shatter in ontario? i cant have the smell plus i already had the ecig thing
Its not officially legal for sale. So you can’t find it on the govt run store.
But nothing marijuana related was legal and yet we kept doing it until it was legalized!!!

You gotta get it from a non-legal source. Which isn’t allowed to be discussed on RFD.
Butttt we are allowed to present facts & news current events.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mail-ord ... -1.3396294
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1437 posts
677 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Dec 16th, 2018 12:32 pm
Its not officially legal for sale. So you can’t find it on the govt run store.
But nothing marijuana related was legal and yet we kept doing it until it was legalized!!!

You gotta get it from a non-legal source. Which isn’t allowed to be discussed on RFD.
Butttt we are allowed to present facts & news current events.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mail-ord ... -1.3396294

Thank you! Im a very occasional smoker so I'm not familiar with the ins and outs.. A gram has lasted me for over a year lol. This article is most helpful
Nov 2, 2010
733 posts
128 upvotes
MyLastWord wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 4:52 pm
Any tools, apparatus to help me rolling a join, regular or king size? I Am lousy at it.
Just get a 7pipe twisty glass blunt.
Also comes in Mini for 0.5 g which is great.
I'm never smoking paper or blunts again **** that shit.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41092 posts
4879 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
Casual wrote:
Dec 16th, 2018 2:58 pm
Just get a 7pipe twisty glass blunt.
Also comes in Mini for 0.5 g which is great.
I'm never smoking paper or blunts again **** that shit.
Ohh.. I saw a review of that on Youtube. And I liked their video and mannerism... a very chill guy and girl talking about their new purchase and enjoying a bit of grass in the sun. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Nov 2, 2010
733 posts
128 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Dec 16th, 2018 11:07 pm
Ohh.. I saw a review of that on Youtube. And I liked their video and mannerism... a very chill guy and girl talking about their new purchase and enjoying a bit of grass in the sun. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Not the same apparently those might have lead in them.
The company as a patent on the blunts as well
https://www.7pipe.com/pages/safety
I had that used it once or twice and got rid of it.
"When 7pipe introduced the TwistyTM in 2016, the instant worldwide popularity of our pipe led to an explosion of counterfeit activity. Unscrupulous snake oil salesmen like glassbluntstore.com and gluntofficial.com started selling cheap knockoffs. Their dark secret, however, was that these fake Twistys were full of LEAD.

We used a US CPSC certified laboratory to test these fakes for lead, and in the chart below, you can see the results. If you or a friend know of someone smoking a fake Twisty, tell them to trash it immediately."

They show a graph in the link about their lead levels.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7023 posts
3283 upvotes
Toronto
Am I the only one who thinks stuff like Dynavape and glass blunt looks way too much like smoking crack? I'm sure it gets the job done but I would not feel comfortable using stuff like this in public. I guess it's fine for home use though
Nov 2, 2010
733 posts
128 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 1:16 pm
Am I the only one who thinks stuff like Dynavape and glass blunt looks way too much like smoking crack? I'm sure it gets the job done but I would not feel comfortable using stuff like this in public. I guess it's fine for home use though
Not really at all.
I'll be smoking it walking down the streets like its nothing. I don't know how you would feel uncomfortable smoking a Twisted glass blunt hahah
I mean if u want to keep on smoking paper and blunts go ahead.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7023 posts
3283 upvotes
Toronto
Casual wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 3:31 pm
Not really at all.
I'll be smoking it walking down the streets like its nothing. I don't know how you would feel uncomfortable smoking a Twisted glass blunt hahah
I mean if u want to keep on smoking paper and blunts go ahead.
To be honest I rarely smoke joints or blunts in the first place but I think i'd still prefer the real thing in the social occasions where I do. By myself and in public it's dry herb vapes and discreet oil pens only. At this point I generally feel uncomfortable smoking in public and even though we're legal now, I believe it leaves a bad impression to light up in public. I would give it a try but I can't think of a situation where smoking from a glass pipe would be preferable for me, especially not in public
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41092 posts
4879 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
ReeGee wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 1:16 pm
ReeGee wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 5:15 pm
To be honest I rarely smoke joints or blunts in the first place but I think i'd still prefer the real thing in the social occasions where I do. By myself and in public it's dry herb vapes and discreet oil pens only. At this point I generally feel uncomfortable smoking in public and even though we're legal now, I believe it leaves a bad impression to light up in public. I would give it a try but I can't think of a situation where smoking from a glass pipe would be preferable for me, especially not in public
I'm with you on that one. I make it a point of being a considerate pot smoker. So I only vape when out in public.
My joints are smoked @ home in the back yard. Or @ my friends/family homes in their back yard.
Sep 18, 2017
387 posts
507 upvotes
Vancouver
Casual wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 11:14 am
Not the same apparently those might have lead in them.
The company as a patent on the blunts as well
https://www.7pipe.com/pages/safety
I had that used it once or twice and got rid of it.
"When 7pipe introduced the TwistyTM in 2016, the instant worldwide popularity of our pipe led to an explosion of counterfeit activity. Unscrupulous snake oil salesmen like glassbluntstore.com and gluntofficial.com started selling cheap knockoffs. Their dark secret, however, was that these fake Twistys were full of LEAD.

We used a US CPSC certified laboratory to test these fakes for lead, and in the chart below, you can see the results. If you or a friend know of someone smoking a fake Twisty, tell them to trash it immediately."

They show a graph in the link about their lead levels.
Shitty thing is that their website only ships in the US and not Canada
Nov 2, 2010
733 posts
128 upvotes
kaiseki wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 12:42 am
Shitty thing is that their website only ships in the US and not Canada
http://torontohemp.com/
or ask them directly to ship em to you by contacting them (7pipe)
Jan 16, 2008
237 posts
70 upvotes
Brampton
MyLastWord wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 4:52 pm
Any tools, apparatus to help me rolling a join, regular or king size? I Am lousy at it.
I have found a technique to roll an almost perfect join. Just wrap and seal the paper around a pencil. Slide half way out and stuff it, use smaller diameter object to stuff it. Once half-packed, seal one end, then slide all off the pencil and stuff/pack the other half.
Leave room and stuff the filter. It take time to stuff and pack but they come-out to almost perfect size.
Sep 3, 2016
42 posts
Hi All!

Can someone tell me the difference between 1:1 Indica CBD Vape Pen and B.H.O. Indica Vape Pen? Is CULTURE a reputable brand?

Also my colleague wants to purchase these Vape Pens from online sites, however how does he know which site is reputable and safe to purchase from???

The official Ontario site does not sell specific Vape Pens such as the above mentioned.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41092 posts
4879 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
bikesme wrote:
Dec 29th, 2018 12:46 pm
Hi All!

Can someone tell me the difference between 1:1 Indica CBD Vape Pen and B.H.O. Indica Vape Pen? Is CULTURE a reputable brand?

Also my colleague wants to purchase these Vape Pens from online sites, however how does he know which site is reputable and safe to purchase from???

The official Ontario site does not sell specific Vape Pens such as the above mentioned.
Discussing the purchase of grey market marijuana like that isn't allowed on RFD.
But I can say that there are a lot of reviews on reddit. Theres also marijuana specific websites like Leafly that also have reviews and critique of M.O.M. sites.
I haven't tried any of the branded vape pens on the market. Because I've always just made my own with EJ mix and home made iso hash.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)