Off Topic

RFD cannabis discussion thread! Aka marijuana (formally a AMA, but feel free to chat up a cannabis storm!) HAPPY 420 DAY

Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2010
1327 posts
126 upvotes
yall can buy the glass blunts on amazon or ebay for way cheaper

yeah they aare the bootleg but i think the whole lead thing is just to scare away buyers from the first brand
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
1624 posts
505 upvotes
Alpha Centauri
Attention weed experts:
I'm a newbie at vaping Cannabis and so I'm trying to figure out the most effective way to grab all of the available THC in a single bowl.
It's well documented that vaping a Sativa dominant strain at 157℃ for a session will give you a cerebral high, but afterward this particular weed strain will still be relatively green and you can then begin a 2nd session at a higher temperature let's say 195℃ to 200℃.

Not really interested in having a body high (couch lock) during the daytime. My Sativa strain hardly has any Myrcene in it, so the risk of a body high is really minimal anyway.
Is this method the best way to consume all the THC to maximize your high in 2 vaping sessions of 12 minutes each with that same bowl or would it be better to just do a single session at only a higher temp up to 200℃ for the maximum impact?
Don't really want to exceed 200℃ due to Benzene and other toxins at higher heat settings.
*Life without friends is like a garden without flowers.
*Children would be less spoiled if we were allowed to spank grandparents.
*Coffee = A liquid hug for your brain.
*Hugs are free, but you only need one to feel good.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1164 posts
351 upvotes
I vape at the 428F myself because I want more of that couch lock and body high I get from my Indica strains. This chart should be handy for you
0F6D0CC5-2769-4D79-9F34-D88F7B1C6AC1.jpeg
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
1624 posts
505 upvotes
Alpha Centauri
Invader Gir wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 9:29 pm
This chart should be handy for you

0F6D0CC5-2769-4D79-9F34-D88F7B1C6AC1.jpeg
Thanks, great info.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7003 posts
3259 upvotes
Toronto
bikesme wrote:
Dec 29th, 2018 12:46 pm
Can someone tell me the difference between 1:1 Indica CBD Vape Pen and B.H.O. Indica Vape Pen? Is CULTURE a reputable brand?
1:1 means it's equal parts CBD to THC in the extract whereas the other is probably all THC with little to no CBD. The idea is 1:1 will provide the medical effects of CBD with less of the psychoactive of THC but in my experience so far 1:1 still gets me pretty stoned. BHO is the extraction method. The 3 popular methods are Distillate, BHO and CO2 the latter of which is the best imo.
I've been shopping online for vape carts for a while now and have never heard of CULTURE. You can find more info about reputable brands and online sources on /r/canadianMoms. Zen medical is my personal favorite that I've ordered a bunch of times now
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1006 posts
701 upvotes
How are there all these online marijuana stores available? Are they even legal?
:rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1209 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
D0ntgiveajack wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 4:02 pm
Marijuana has been treated with kids gloves by our government for years, these stores flourished way before pot was legal, how have they not been shut down?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7003 posts
3259 upvotes
Toronto
D0ntgiveajack wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 4:02 pm
they are often branches of an LP operating under different names. It's not legal but also not worth spending taxpayer dollars to shut down and prosecute unless they're tied to organized crime which is rare but does happen. I wouldn't be surprised if authorities know about the LP based ones and are receiving kickbacks to turn their heads
Nov 2, 2010
730 posts
128 upvotes
epik89 wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 5:34 pm
yall can buy the glass blunts on amazon or ebay for way cheaper

yeah they aare the bootleg but i think the whole lead thing is just to scare away buyers from the first brand
Do you really want to take that chance though?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9218 posts
525 upvotes
Simaahoy wrote:
Dec 14th, 2018 8:05 pm
What do you recommend for a newbie Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Start with High CBD Low THC strain and see how you feel.

Aurora Temple should be good.

You can always add high THC strains with it. Tangerine Dream or a little more lighter like Solei Balance.
They are not but they are "tolerated".
TORONTO RAPTORS IS THE 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS
Mar 4, 2017
75 posts
27 upvotes
Currently own a vaporizer pen (kandypens). would a dab rig be a considerable upgrade?
Dec 6, 2010
218 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for something similar to the 420penpal.. Any suggestions?

Or possibly oil to fill the 420penpal myself..or maybe even edible oil.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
1624 posts
505 upvotes
Alpha Centauri
After 6 solid months of vaping, I maxed out my tolerance level and am now on a 2 week tolerance reset break.
I don't even miss it or crave vaping. Strange!
Will see if I feel like a newbie again on Feb 1st. The feeling was A M A Z I N G back in July...
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17149 posts
23666 upvotes
ONTARIO
has anyone tried phoenix tears? That stuff works, but man I dislike the taste and texture. I got this Forever Phoenix brand (600mg thc) that comes in a syringe.
The one I got is "goji infused" and it just tastes so nasty.
Also the stuff is like tar and sticks to your teeth and mouth. First time I tried it, I got it on my front teeth and i literally could not get it off without a tooth brush. Also even after eating and drinking something to try to wash down the taste, I could STILL taste it for a while!

I mean the stuff is strong (I take like a rice-sized amount every time), but man it's gross compared to capsules/tinctures I have used.
In the future, I think I am going to take it like pills you give to a dog. Wrap it in a piece of cheese or something, haha. Anything so I don't have to have that taste in my mouth.
Last edited by BobSagget on Jan 25th, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)