Off Topic

RFD cannabis discussion thread! Aka marijuana (formally a AMA, but feel free to chat up a cannabis storm!) HAPPY 420 DAY

Nov 2, 2010
735 posts
128 upvotes
JumpWire wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 8:19 pm
Man I do the same thing when my neighbor sparks a nasty tobacco cigarette, so I get you might not like the smell. Although sheltering your kids from a legal substance will only make them more curious in the future. And once they hit high school no matter what your stance is they will they will try it themselves. I get it that no one person should be dependent on any substance, including coffee or sugar.
Your approach is proven unsuccessful in most parental literature. Open communication and trust is key -- fear will only drive your kids further away.

You want to talk about Asian countries then please enlighten us about the state of the Philippines and its complete success in eradicating all forms of drug use.
The fact that they kill people over substance abuse is sad, and not really something to be proud about.
I'm pretty sure he's trolling.
Either that or kiasu is going to be in a rude awakening once the kids become adolescents. Unless they will be homeschooled and completely sheltered from the world.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2005
3891 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
Made some dynamite infused coconut oil. What I did was match the level of decarbed cannabis with coconut oil. Using the Instant pot pressure cooker I used pressure cook for 20mins and keep warm for 40min. After that I strained the oil and only putting 0.25 ml in a capsule I was rendered useless for 4hrs. Oh and by the way using the instant pot pressure cooker to decarb WORKS AMAZING!!!!!! NO SMELL!!!

Link to pressure cooker decarb:
https://steemit.com/story/@hippiesue/ah ... of-success
You say get high, I say hello!
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1170 posts
351 upvotes
kiasu wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 3:02 pm
think about this question...if it's so good..would you intro to your kids/babies/toddlers to try?
There is a reason why the government has a legal age for purchasing marijuana. Just like our other legal drugs Alcohol and Tobacco that everyone else can purchase.

I say it’s bad parenting if you’re letting kids/babies use with their still developing minds/bodies. . . .unless medically prescribe
[external link removed]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9276 posts
537 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Jan 25th, 2019 6:33 pm
people failing to do any independent research while having ignorant beliefs based on systematic fear mongering is what's really sad
Agreed.

The crazy thing about this is that we still have ALOT of anti-cannabis people out there.

Shouldnt take legalization for granted. This could all be reversed if that crowd get their man in power.
TORONTO RAPTORS IS THE 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7024 posts
3289 upvotes
Toronto
TagZoom123 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 3:54 am
Is cannabis good for sub ohm vaping? Got interested about some claims that sub ohm gives "richer flavors".
not recommended and in no way good. You would need to dilute your concentrate with ejuice or whatever unnatural crap to get it to the right consistency which is just a waste of good concentrate and eliminates entire point of it. Devices actually made for vaping flower and cannabis oils is the way to go.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7024 posts
3289 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone got any OCS recommendations? Tried this Redecan God Bud in spite of controversy based on recent positive reviews and I'm pleasantly surprised. Great indica effects for night time gaming and movie watching and under $10/g
Images
  • 3aBCNVb.jpg
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1170 posts
351 upvotes
I’m a fan of Shiskaberry I got to try some from an illegal shop in Hamilton last summer. Plus White Widow seems to be a popular flower for growing and using on other boards I visit. Planning to grow it after my current grow is finished . . . .hopefully start it in May.
[external link removed]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7024 posts
3289 upvotes
Toronto
Invader Gir wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 5:32 pm
I’m a fan of Shiskaberry I got to try some from an illegal shop in Hamilton last summer. Plus White Widow seems to be a popular flower for growing and using on other boards I visit. Planning to grow it after my current grow is finished . . . .hopefully start it in May.
I've actually been puffing on a Shishkaberry co2 oil cart for the last month and never even thought to to give the actual flower a try. Price isn't too bad but OCS needs more strains under $10/g. Legal weed really shouldn't be this expensive
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17171 posts
23694 upvotes
ONTARIO
Anyone try shamrock before? I've only ever used HerbApproach in the past, but I just took advantage of Shamrock's new customer promo.

You get:
• 1 gram each of your choice of 3 cannabis strains or hash (18 diff strains to choose from)
• a grinder
• a pack of organic rollies
• a glass joint tube
• a lighter
• stickers
• print out of lab test results from each strain you ordered

For $25 w/ free Xpress Post shipping included.

I have not received it yet, but they ship super quick. Just ordered yesterday morning and my package is already in Mississauga (from BC). Sadly I will have to wait til Monday though for it to be delivered.
I figure with the free xpresspost shipping included, it's a pretty good first time customer promo.
Nov 2, 2010
735 posts
128 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 1:27 am
Anyone try shamrock before? I've only ever used HerbApproach in the past, but I just took advantage of Shamrock's new customer promo.

You get:
• 1 gram each of your choice of 3 cannabis strains or hash (18 diff strains to choose from)
• a grinder
• a glass joint tube
• a lighter
• stickers

I have not received it yet, but they ship super quick. Just ordered yesterday morning and my package is already in Mississauga (from BC). Sadly I will have to wait til Monday though for it to be delivered.
I figure with the free xpresspost shipping included, it's a pretty good first time customer promo.
I DO.
It is great Just great!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41103 posts
4887 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
BobSagget wrote:

You get:
• a grinder
• a glass joint tube
• a lighter
• stickers

Not a bad price @ all.
Now if i could only find a place to get good quality distillate cheap in bulk!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17171 posts
23694 upvotes
ONTARIO
UrbanPoet wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 4:21 pm
Not a bad price @ all.
Now if i could only find a place to get good quality distillate cheap in bulk!
I also ordered some vape pens and distillate to try for the first time. What's the best pricing you've seen for .5/1g distillate cartridges?
Last edited by BobSagget on Mar 17th, 2019 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
1901 posts
712 upvotes
@UrbanPoet what do you think of the solei unplug oil on OCS? I ordered some, and it seems to be quite relaxing, but not sure if it’s just a placebo effect lol. I put it under my tongue took the full syringe and then another one a couple hours later (but less)
Jan 21, 2013
395 posts
80 upvotes
stoney creek
was thinking of trying a CBD oil, are these effective for pain caused by arthritis &/or migraines?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17171 posts
23694 upvotes
ONTARIO
BobSagget wrote:

You get:
• a grinder
• a glass joint tube
• a lighter
• stickers

I got this order in the mail today. So quick from BC to Ontario! Have not tried anything yet, but everything looks good.
I had also made an order from HerbApproach last week as well that supposedly shipped on Friday. Tracking number shows Canada Post has not even taken possession of it yet, which is a major bummer. So much for ships same business day.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)