Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] RFD Cashback Has Improved! Monthly Payouts & Lowered Minimum Payout for PayPal to $5

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2013 9:24 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4252 upvotes
Toronto

[Apple] RFD Cashback Has Improved! Monthly Payouts & Lowered Minimum Payout for PayPal to $5

Hey everyone,

We're pleased to announce that we've been able to roll out some much needed improvements to the RedFlagDeals.com Cash Back Program.

Most notably, we now process payouts once per month instead of quarterly, and the minimum funds required for a PayPal payout is now $5 (down from $25).

Here are the details, as outlined in the cash back FAQ:
Payouts are processed the 2nd week of each month. Payouts will be generated based on any available funds that are in a user's account.

Payout Minimums:
  • If you have at least $5.00 in your Cash Back account you are eligible for a payout via PayPal.
  • If you have at least $50.00 in your Cash Back account you are eligible for a payout via cheque.
Visit the cash back section for more information and to check out some feature offers, like 2% cash back for Apple Canada purchases!
58 replies
Jul 27, 2011
456 posts
89 upvotes
North York
wow, nice job RFD team!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
1571 posts
195 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
SoroSuub1 wrote:
Jun 5th, 2013 9:03 am
Great! It'll only take me 3 flights on Expedia to cash out $6!
Better than 3 flights on Expedia and 0$

This is awesome, I just need to keep remembering to use the cashback :D
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4252 upvotes
Toronto
jerryhung wrote:
Jun 4th, 2013 5:41 pm
Nice timing

I assume it's starting this month (June) or latest July?

I have $100 pending my MBNA CC signup (on 5/27), which has yet to show up
It's effective for June. That being said, the credit card offers can take up to 5 weeks to show up in your account. That's another area where we'd like to make improvements for sure.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
18008 posts
2299 upvotes
Waterloo
AndrewRFD wrote:
Jun 5th, 2013 11:15 am
It's effective for June. That being said, the credit card offers can take up to 5 weeks to show up in your account. That's another area where we'd like to make improvements for sure.
Wow, 5 weeks, my fingers crossed then, and hopefully speedy improvement in future

I applied for MBNA SmartCash today via GCR (6/5), so let's see which $100 shows up first :D
Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan/AMEX MR <= AMEX Platinum 75K, Business Gold 40K FYF, Gold 25K FYF, SPG 20K $120
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1102 posts
30 upvotes
Guelph
jerryhung wrote:
Jun 5th, 2013 12:17 pm
Wow, 5 weeks, my fingers crossed then, and hopefully speedy improvement in future

I applied for MBNA SmartCash today via GCR (6/5), so let's see which $100 shows up first :D
I just got my first smart cash mbna card last week, can I apply for more than one to get more cashbacks?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1102 posts
30 upvotes
Guelph
What day will cheques be sent this month?
Aug 28, 2012
41 posts
11 upvotes
GUELPH
Hey all,
Cash Back payout will happen this week. Note monthly payouts only process "available" funds so if you have some in "pending" that will have to wait for next month.

And yes please allow for 5 weeks to process MBNA orders while we do our best to speed things up there.
RFD Staff

Earn cash while shopping online! http://www.redflagdeals.com/cashback/
Jun 15, 2009
341 posts
52 upvotes
PaulRFD wrote:
Jun 9th, 2013 4:57 pm
Hey all,
Cash Back payout will happen this week. Note monthly payouts only process "available" funds so if you have some in "pending" that will have to wait for next month.

And yes please allow for 5 weeks to process MBNA orders while we do our best to speed things up there.
Good to see RFD is finally trying to be competitive. Unfortunately, no one is going to use RFD over 'the other guy' unless you guys finally work out the kinks in your system/customer service that lead to all these complaints on the boards such that $60 from GCR > $100 from RFD.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
18008 posts
2299 upvotes
Waterloo
kg_canadaka wrote:
Jun 9th, 2013 7:09 pm
Good to see RFD is finally trying to be competitive. Unfortunately, no one is going to use RFD over 'the other guy' unless you guys finally work out the kinks in your system/customer service that lead to all these complaints on the boards such that $60 from GCR > $100 from RFD.
I know this will sound bad, but I applied the 0% Platinum card via RFD $100 cashback on 5/27 and I haven't heard anything since and I know I am already approved as I called

I then applied MBNA SmartCash via GCR $100 on 6/5 (June 5th) and today (6/10, 5 days after) I got the $100 email notification from GCR already (so I know I'm approved for that also)

I checked today in RFD Cashback section, $0 as well. I know it can take UP to 5 weeks to see it, but wow, what a difference
I may just apply for a new 0% Platinum via GCR again if I don't see anything next week :D
Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan/AMEX MR <= AMEX Platinum 75K, Business Gold 40K FYF, Gold 25K FYF, SPG 20K $120
× < >