LonesomeDove wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 1:04 am
Confederation Medal Coin now available at Gatewest Coins with 5% VIP discount:

One per customer.
Thanks for the info!
Jan 15, 2006
350 posts
38 upvotes
Try order one, but need contact them for payment.
22.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2015
1355 posts
200 upvotes

Interesting. Looks like their split point for CC payments is around $800 (after discount), regardless of the item. I put $798 in the cart, and it was allowing me to pay by CC. (mock checkout). Anything over $800 requires a phone call.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11312 posts
14652 upvotes
No problem with mock checkout. Credit Card accept for entire payment. Maybe you need to be a previous customer? Did you guys use Guest Checkout or sign in to your account?

Have a nice day!

Jan 15, 2006
350 posts
38 upvotes
LonesomeDove wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 2:29 am
No problem with mock checkout. Credit Card accept for entire payment. Maybe you need to be a previous customer? Did you guys use Guest Checkout or sign in to your account?

First time customer
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2015
1355 posts
200 upvotes
You're right, Lonesome Dove. Tried it again on my personal account, and it worked. Restriction must be for new customers or for those who don't have a large order history.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1635 posts
316 upvotes
Indy
MDM just sent me an email telling me that the Krugerrand silver proof is sold out and that they can't fulfill my order. I placed an order when they still had stock according to their website. It was a few weeks later when their site indicated they're out of stock.
This is the second time they pulled this stunt on me - NEVER again...
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4344 posts
604 upvotes
mansun1976 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 8:13 am
MDM just sent me an email telling me that the Krugerrand silver proof is sold out and that they can't fulfill my order. I placed an order when they still had stock according to their website. It was a few weeks later when their site indicated they're out of stock.
It is mad to hear about dealers cancel orders because oversold on hot coins.

Still can not believe dealer cancelled my entire order of 50 pcs Bat Coins after I paid with Paypal because oversold.

Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2013
1828 posts
401 upvotes
Calgary
mansun1976 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 8:13 am
My MDM order was made Feb 7th..............(in other words a very long time ago)........for 1pc PF krug and 1pc krug coin/bar. At that time MDM website listed PF krug (Mintage:15k) as 99€ less VAT = 83 €.......price seemed too good to be true but they had it at that price on website for a very long time. I posted here about it twice.

Anyway, Got an email Feb 27th saying 1 pc PF krug was delayed and delaying my whole order.........

They shipped 1 pc krug coin/bar yesterday..........no PF krug........it just disappeared off my order.......no explanation

Dislike the way MDM operated........I can imagine MDAMDA chuckle about this..........MDM black list now
Mar 6, 2017
6 posts
No, I am not chuckle about that.

Only have the bashing from you in my ears as I said "Attention" Crying Face
Jan 30, 2015
138 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SimuN22 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 8:53 am
My MDM order was made Feb 7th..............(in other words a very long time ago)........for 1pc PF krug and 1pc krug coin/bar. At that time MDM website listed PF krug (Mintage:15k) as 99€ less VAT = 83 €.......price seemed too good to be true but they had it at that price on website for a very long time. I posted here about it twice.

Anyway, Got an email Feb 27th saying 1 pc PF krug was delayed and delaying my whole order.........

They shipped 1 pc krug coin/bar yesterday..........no PF krug........it just disappeared off my order.......no explanation

Dislike the way MDM operated........I can imagine MDAMDA chuckle about this..........MDM black list now
That was Totally unprofessional. Have you tried contacting them?
Jan 15, 2006
350 posts
38 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 10:44 am
You guys all buying the 10oz? I feel like it will flop...
Must be!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2013
1828 posts
401 upvotes
Calgary
muenzdachs wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 10:21 am
No, I am not chuckle about that.

Only have the bashing from you in my ears as I said "Attention" Crying Face
No cry MDAMDA......there is cause for concern with MDM atm from (I'm sure) numerous customer who bought at 99€.......bizarre scenario

The thing is, you weren't just saying attention. You told us MDM take many orders and decide later suggesting this company operate poorly on all kinds of stuffs which is fairly damaging comment for one German dealer to say about another German dealer..........course, if it's true.......my apologies to you and thank you for 'attention'
mddm2014 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 10:39 am
That was Totally unprofessional. Have you tried contacting them?
Yup but not easy. MDM has very bizarre account system. Account only created when making purchase. Now site does not recognize my username and password. When I click forgot password nothing gets send to my email. Tried responding to last email I got from them and it bounced. Directs me to their website to Service and Help which I can't seem to access with login....lol

I tried email to service@mdm.de last night and surprise got email this morning: FYI they wrote to me in German so this is the Google translation..........lol

Dear 'my name'

Thank you for your order. With such a large response, we did not expect. We have reserved the desired article for you.

Once we have the issues, we encourage immediate delivery to you. Until then, we ask you to be patient. We hope that you have understanding for the delay.

Best regards

MDM Münzhandelsgesellschaft MBH & CO.KG
GERMAN COIN
Last edited by SimuN22 on Apr 4th, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2013
1828 posts
401 upvotes
Calgary
Jon Lai wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 10:44 am
You guys all buying the 10oz? I feel like it will flop...
10oz is special keepsake for personal collection, not flip

I had opportunity to use $130 MC Plat credit on this item due to mishap of not being informed in Dec. re: $130 credit.........easy decision

My local CP also apparently ordered one for their own stock for me....but well.....you know....

There are indicators of high demand...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

engo