• Nov 23rd, 2017 6:36 am
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2012
1970 posts
938 upvotes
Oakville, ON
toronto473 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 5:55 pm
Get a GITD toonie and use it for flipping only cost about 7 dollars.
Thanks - that looks like an interesting and inexpensive option.
Aug 28, 2014
48 posts
5 upvotes
Canada
Wish it was Pepsi I’d buy abunch me and abunch people I know collect Pepsi stuff to.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10008 posts
942 upvotes
Markham
Thanks....to me that means...could increase on demand. I'll pass.
Jul 25, 2012
131 posts
8 upvotes
CA
Anyone order the 2017 7 Coin Libertad Set from Choice Bullion, who changed their name to Benchmark Coin? Been 8 months, no coins, they won’t answer emails, and their phone number is a series of dead end extensions. Pretty sure my money is long gone.
Last edited by Addielise on Nov 9th, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 9, 2017
2 posts
4 upvotes
Addielise wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 10:58 pm
Anyone order the 2017 7 Coin Libertad Set from Choice Bullion, who changed their name to Benchmark Coin? Been 8 months, no coins, they won’t answer emails, and their phone number is a series of dead end extensions. Aren’t they the same company as Choice Mint who is taking forever to make the 3oz Legends of Asgard series? Pretty sure my money is long gone.
Wow, slanderous allegation ya got there. Choice Mint is not and has nothing to do with Benchmark. I’d suggest you get your facts straight before making false allegations on the internet. That’s too bad about your 7 coin sets but don’t give up hope, these things usually work themselves out. And just to be clear, Choice Mint is not in the business of pumping out coin after coin after coin. 3 to 4 coins per year of the highest quality is the goal. Ymir was announced just 2 weeks ago and will be shipping to authorized dealers next week. Have a good day.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
1080 posts
31 upvotes
Curious.. Whats the going rate on the Masters Club case? I doubt it matters... but its last years lol. Mine is still sitting in the box, and im sure i wont be using it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

zmlbill