Personal Finance

RFD collector and numismatic Coins discussion thread

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2018 10:28 pm
Dec 4, 2006
687 posts
83 upvotes
Dealer Black List: www.imaginaire.com

I was buying coins and collecting his privilege dollars.
Ben (owner) messed up several times with addresses and when I pointed it out he called my by phone and started to blame me and demanded more money for re-shipping. Until I sent him back his order confirmation. He pissed off, but swallowed it.
Later on I asked him how I can use the Privileged Card with accumulated $70 dollars. He called me back again and said that I can't use these money because I have none. Poof!
So I placed my last order and add a comment asking to use Privilege Dollars against this order. Guess what? He called me again saying that that he is going to cancel this order and he would not accept any orders from me.
I asked he if he denied me service, he replied 'Yes'!

So, if someone counts on using his Privileged Card, consider you have nothing.
For Sale:
2016 Star Trek Delta Gold
Jan 15, 2006
333 posts
37 upvotes
mts wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 6:25 pm

Ben (owner) messed up several times with addresses and when I pointed it out he called my by phone and started to blame me and demanded more money for re-shipping. Until I sent him back his order confirmation. He pissed off, but swallowed it.
Later on I asked him how I can use the Privileged Card with accumulated $70 dollars. He called me back again and said that I can't use these money because I have none. Poof!
So I placed my last order and add a comment asking to use Privilege Dollars against this order. Guess what? He called me again saying that that he is going to cancel this order and he would not accept any orders from me.

Thanks! Added to my list too!
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
39495 posts
1545 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mts wrote:

Can you be a bit more specific? I assume he mailed your stuff to the wrong address and blamed you for it?
**BRAND NEW** 3M Filtrete Furnace Filters As low as **$5 each!**
Silver Coins | 3M Furnace Filters | Bosch Orbital Sander
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Dec 4, 2006
687 posts
83 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 10:23 pm
Can you be a bit more specific? I assume he mailed your stuff to the wrong address and blamed you for it?
The address was correct, the name was wrong. In one of this calls he mentioned he had two computer systems - one in the office and one in the warehouse. So he looked at the order in warehouse and said: you see, the name is wrong - your fault.
The same goes with points: in the office he can see points, in the warehouse he sees zero. Result - I have zero points.
For Sale:
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
39495 posts
1545 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mts wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 10:39 pm
The address was correct, the name was wrong. In one of this calls he mentioned he had two computer systems - one in the office and one in the warehouse. So he looked at the order in warehouse and said: you see, the name is wrong - your fault.
The same goes with points: in the office he can see points, in the warehouse he sees zero. Result - I have zero points.
The name was completely wrong? Or just typos? That is completely weird, but then again if the address is right chances are you will get your package.
**BRAND NEW** 3M Filtrete Furnace Filters As low as **$5 each!**
Silver Coins | 3M Furnace Filters | Bosch Orbital Sander
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Dec 4, 2006
687 posts
83 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 10:47 pm
The name was completely wrong? Or just typos? That is completely weird, but then again if the address is right chances are you will get your package.
Yes, unless you have to sign and PO clerk would check you name.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4088 posts
521 upvotes
mts wrote:

Imaginaire was already in my black list in July this year.

Ordered 45 rolls of Canada 150 in June and received order confirmation.

Told by Imaginaire to wait till July due to lack of stock.

In July, owner called me and raised selling price or cancel order.

Disagreed on new selling price and got order cancelled.

Will not do business again with Imaginaire.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10229 posts
1024 upvotes
Markham
justsilver wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 10:58 pm

Good to know. Companies who behave like this deserved to be boycotted.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2015
1084 posts
173 upvotes
Imaginaire appears to be disorganised and makes a lot of mistakes. Had a problem a couple of times, and then I cancelled the orders. Not worth the aggravation.

Most dealers honour orders when they make errors. Not Imaginaire. Doesn't look like they'll ever learn.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2845 posts
204 upvotes
justsilver wrote:

I was going to mention this incident. I also had a problem with colonial and these toonies.
Commemorative loonie rolls, quarter rolls, 50 cent rolls all different kinds of rolls contact for details. Venetian glass bee $250 plus shipping. 20for20 canoe $30 shipped 20for20 polar bear $30 shipped. Lots of 5 packs loons, toons and quaters
Dec 4, 2006
687 posts
83 upvotes
justsilver wrote:

Though, it is a little bit too late, but still. You should've accepted his new price and get the coins. After that you would go to the credit card company with he original order confirmation and ask them to charge him back on a basis of overcharge. That would be absolutely legal.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4088 posts
521 upvotes
mts wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 9:47 am
Though, it is a little bit too late, but still. You should've accepted his new price and get the coins. After that you would go to the credit card company with he original order confirmation and ask them to charge him back on a basis of overcharge. That would be absolutely legal.
Too much hassle for me to deal with credit card company and Imaginaire because of some coins.

imaginaire refused to honor its order confirmation, I stop doing business with Imaginaire.

Period.
Dec 4, 2006
687 posts
83 upvotes
I think it is enough about sad stuff.
Let's talk about some new coins: most of them are up in my store. So, welcome!
For Sale:
Jan 15, 2006
333 posts
37 upvotes
mts wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 2:49 pm
Let's talk about some new coins: most of them are up in my store. So, welcome!
Thanks for the info!
Jun 17, 2012
604 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary
Sellling
26----30g Silver 2016 panda's $25.00 each
8 ----1oz. Silver (Various years)Panda's $30.00 each 4 Sold
18---1oz.Silver 2014 Saltwater Crocodiles $25.00 each 18 Sold out
5 --- 2oz.Silver 2016 Queens Beast lion(first coin in series) $50.00 each 2 Sold
Send me a pm if interested Pick up or ship with paypal F/F option
Last edited by elkslayer132 on Dec 16th, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check it out [url]http://stores.ebay.ca/CWH-Coins?_rdc=1
FS-
FS-Check ebay store for specials
FS-

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Addielise