• Jun 20th, 2018 8:56 pm
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
39968 posts
1796 upvotes
Richmond Hill
justsilver wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 1:21 am
I received invitation from RCM but did not attend.

When I purchased Carousel Coin today at Canada Post Main Office. I asked if credit of purchasing RCM product can be use toward RCM MC account.
The answer from CP staff was NO.
Only the biggest CP outlets that specifically partner with RCM can credit towards MC. I think there's only a handful in the whole country.
***3M Furnace Filters only $5 each!***
Silver Coins | 3M Furnace Filters | Bosch Orbital Sander
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2015
1289 posts
192 upvotes
White Horse Four Horsemen Coin now "Out of Stock" at both TCS and Dazzling Coins. Last price around $390CAD.

Powercoin raised price to $299.95Euro.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4288 posts
576 upvotes
Looney4Numi wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 9:41 am
White Horse Four Horsemen Coin now "Out of Stock" at both TCS and Dazzling Coins. Last price around $390CAD.

Powercoin raised price to $299.95Euro.
Interesting to see how the price raised from USD$236 to USD$301 then soldout.

Price on White Horse might reaches max when 2nd coin of Apocalypse Series releases next year.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2015
1289 posts
192 upvotes
justsilver wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 10:18 am
Interesting to see how the price raised from USD$236 to USD$301 then soldout.

Price on White Horse might reaches max when 2nd coin of Apocalypse Series releases next year.
Here we go again...back in stock at TCS for $449.95.

Definitely a hot coin.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4288 posts
576 upvotes
Looney4Numi wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 11:14 am
Here we go again...back in stock at TCS for $449.95.

Definitely a hot coin.
Glad several RFD’ers ordered White Horse Coin before price increased. ( The Coin Shoppe started @ USD$236 )
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11230 posts
14613 upvotes
justsilver wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 1:21 am
I received invitation from RCM but did not attend.

When I purchased Carousel Coin today at Canada Post Main Office. I asked if credit of purchasing RCM product can be use toward RCM MC account.
The answer from CP staff was NO.
That's funny, I bought at the Vancouver Main Post Office several times already and the amounts shows up at my MC account. Not right away but weeks later. One time the clerk even asked me if I was a MC member. So I gave my MC# and they wrote it on a copy of the bill. A person then inputs all the receipts to the MC accounts once a month.

Maybe you asked the wrong question.
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4288 posts
576 upvotes
LonesomeDove wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 1:32 pm
That's funny, I bought at the Vancouver Main Post Office several times already and the amounts shows up at my MC account. Not right away but weeks later. One time the clerk even asked me if I was a MC member. So I gave my MC# and they wrote it on a copy of the bill. A person then inputs all the receipts to the MC accounts once a month.

Maybe you asked the wrong question.
Interesting.

When I bought 2pcs Carousel Coin in CP Main Office yesterday. Before signing credit card slip, I asked the staff:

“I am RCM’s Master Club member, would you please add credit on this purchase toward my RCM MC membership? “

CP staff in Main Office told me that Canada Post and Royal Canadian Mint are 2 separate entities. Buying RCM coins in CP can not be used toward accumulation of RCM’s MC status.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4055 posts
687 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
LonesomeDove wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 12:46 am

When I dropped by on Tuesday, they had 2 of them. Interestingly, when I spoke to the clerk, she told me there was a Master Club event at the Post Office featuring the Carousel coin, a week or 2 ago, where MC members were had the opportunity to see and buy the coin.

The question I have, anyone invited to that event? I did not get any emails with an invite. Also, if there was a Master Club Event for the Carousel Coin in Vancouver, there must be ones in Ottawa and Winnipeg where they have Mint Boutiques. Anyone got one at those boutiques?
I did not get an invite... but I also have not bought anything in a while.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4055 posts
687 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
justsilver wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 2:03 pm
Interesting.

When I bought 2pcs Carousel Coin in CP Main Office yesterday. Before signing credit card slip, I asked the staff:

“I am RCM’s Master Club member, would you please add credit on this purchase toward my RCM MC membership? “

CP staff in Main Office told me that Canada Post and Royal Canadian Mint are 2 separate entities. Buying RCM coins in CP can not be used toward accumulation of RCM’s MC status.
Maybe that clerk was not aware...

From the RCM newsletter (awhile ago):
Just in time for the holidays!

Working with Canada Post, our largest retail distributor of coins, we are pleased to announce that select Post Office locations will now be able to credit your in store coin purchases towards your Masters Club account.

With the closure of our store on Granville Street, this includes the Post Office located at 495 West Georgia Street.

Your Masters Club account number is : 12345678.

Simply take it with you and give it to the Canada Post clerk at time of purchase (if you have forgotten it, make sure your name, address and phone number are recorded on the receipt). These purchases will then be added to your account. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.

Complete list of participating locations:

NEW! Vancouver Main Postal Outlet
495 West Georgia St.
Vancouver

Atrium on Bay Post Office
595 Bay Street
Toronto

Adelaide Post Office
31 Adelaide Street E.
Toronto

Streetsville Post Office
224 Queen Street S
Mississauga

Edmonton Main Post Office
11808 104th Ave NW
Edmonton

Visit one of these Post Offices today to add to your collection.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4288 posts
576 upvotes
dmxlite wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 5:34 pm
Maybe that clerk was not aware...

From the RCM newsletter (awhile ago):
Thanks for the info.

I will never reach Platinum Prestige again ( $10,000+ )

lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4055 posts
687 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
justsilver wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 5:47 pm
Thanks for the info.

I will never reach Platinum Prestige again ( $10,000+ )

lol.
Me too... but at least you still get invited to the events!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4288 posts
576 upvotes
dmxlite wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 6:32 pm
Me too... but at least you still get invited to the events!
According to RCM’s e-mail, my Platinum Prestige status expires on June 30, 2018.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2015
1289 posts
192 upvotes
I got a consolation prize today for missing out on TSC Carousel yesterday. Was in the right place at the right time. Thought it was a mistake at first.

Bought Poseidon Coin for $331CAD shipped from Direct Coins. Sold out within a couple of minutes.

Lucky Looney. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4288 posts
576 upvotes
Looney4Numi wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 9:32 pm
I got a consolation prize today for missing out on TSC Carousel yesterday. Was in the right place at the right time. Thought it was a mistake at first.

Bought Poseidon Coin for $331CAD shipped from Direct Coins. Sold out within a couple of minutes.

Lucky Looney. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Congratulation on Poseidon Coin.

What a bargain.

Only bought one pc? or there was a limit?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)