None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5559 posts
731 upvotes
Toronto

RFD Exclusive: Discount Purolator, FedEx, DHL Shipping for Small Businesses

There's at least a couple posts asking about affordable shipping options for small businesses so I thought I'd just mention our RFD exclusive offer for those that are looking (vote for it):

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main. ... t_shipping

Basically, e-Shipper offers discount shipping services that include Courier, Air Freight, Trucking, and Emergency Rush Shipments. When you sign up with e-Shipper.com you can save up to 60%. Some of their features include:

*Shipping to domestic and international destinations with Purolator, FedEx, DHL and Canada Worldwide
*Free online rate quotes and demo
*Reverse pickups from the USA to Canada
*Online warehousing/inventory module available

Here
658 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
2731 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Excellent! Thank you Derek, this is actually going to come in VERY handy.
Jon Lim
Aug 8, 2005
92 posts
1 upvote
Richmond Hill
hi Derek,

Good to know, thanks. Has anyone else tried e-shipper ? Please post your experience (positive/negative).

Thanks

Derek wrote:
Nov 15th, 2006 2:30 pm
There's at least a couple posts asking about affordable shipping options for small businesses so I thought I'd just mention our RFD exclusive offer for those that are looking (vote for it):

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main. ... t_shipping

Basically, e-Shipper offers discount shipping services that include Courier, Air Freight, Trucking, and Emergency Rush Shipments. When you sign up with e-Shipper.com you can save up to 60%. Some of their features include:

*Shipping to domestic and international destinations with Purolator, FedEx, DHL and Canada Worldwide
*Free online rate quotes and demo
*Reverse pickups from the USA to Canada
*Online warehousing/inventory module available

Here
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2750 posts
206 upvotes
Nations Capital
call me dumb or whatever, but I still don't understand how I would use this service. How do you ship with this company?

as of now, I either goto a Canada Post branch and ship in person, or I create my own label via canadaposts website.
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1721 posts
73 upvotes
20.00inch x 15.00inch x 7.00inch weighing 2.338kg
from BC to ONTARIO
canada post expedited parcel 4 business days $18.98 includes signature and tax

e-shipper cheapest one is $20.28 after tax for federal express ground and i think that's 7 business days.

e-shipper purolator ground 4 days is $23.31
Dec 19, 2006
2 posts
You can also check at your local Canada Post outlet and they have discounted rates for small business called Canada Post VentureOne which gives you 5% on selected shipping services. The application form is simple and they give you a card with a bar code. You can also get further information by calling Canada Post at 1-877-262-5762
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1721 posts
73 upvotes
5% is nothing compared to what people get with accounts and ship with good volume

like 30% +
Jan 29, 2007
37 posts
Toronto
I'm glad I ventured into this forum. I'm using Canada Post and their charges are way too high and delivery times are very inconsistent.

I'll try this guys out and see how it is.

Thanks!!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1162 posts
52 upvotes
Ontario
Unless I'm doing something wrong, I found Canadapost to be the cheapest. Even with the minimal 5% off, its the best option, plus there are so many outlets around that I can always find somewhere close to ship.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2005
3417 posts
30 upvotes
Coquitlam
These are either Fedex express rates or Purolator rates. =.=
Feb 12, 2007
31 posts
I ship via Canada Post online.

I get a bar-coded printout and online tracking.
The discount is already applied.

If I ship via a Paypal order - same thing. The Canada Post shipping is incorporated (so is Purolator), and the cost comes off your paypal account.

The only setback - I have no pickup option
-+-

www.torontomapleleafs.ws

I'm a Hockey Fan.. Just partial to the Leafs
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1162 posts
52 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone have experience using e-shipper? They can be a few dollors cheaper than Canadapost at times, and I wanted to give them a shot. So do I follow the instructions and they print out a addres label for me? Do I bring that to Purolator(for example) and pay the shipping charges there?
Feb 24, 2005
757 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
ur credit card doesnt get charged rt?
why do they need one on file?
Official Xbox 360 Winner! 4-5 am October 12th, 2005 (39 NPNs)
Feb 24, 2005
757 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
anyone?
Feb 24, 2005
757 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
This is to RFD owners.. do you guys wanna answer