None
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1746 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
bubble.tea wrote:
Oct 11th, 2007 12:21 pm
Thank you, I did say prepaid, and the rep insisted next to where it says prepaid, it SHOULD list the Acct#... :(

I emailed e-shipper and hopefully I'll get a reply. I was told by the FedEx rep, that if I put it into a drop box, I would be invoiced afterwards if there is no account.

Really? Should I flat out say E-shipper? :( ...sigh...why is this seeming to be so lucrative? I just want to honestly ship things.
I don't see any reason not to say e-shipper it's not like you are cheating the system somehow or anything.....

BTW Call eShipper 1 877 373 9222 , unless you already tried that and there is no one there> :(

I hardly see how if the label has been paid for they'd charge you again but.....
Heat|e-Bay|RFD
Nov 25, 2002
969 posts
184 upvotes
Brampton
bubble.tea wrote:
Oct 11th, 2007 12:21 pm
Thank you, I did say prepaid, and the rep insisted next to where it says prepaid, it SHOULD list the Acct#... :(

I emailed e-shipper and hopefully I'll get a reply. I was told by the FedEx rep, that if I put it into a drop box, I would be invoiced afterwards if there is no account.

Really? Should I flat out say E-shipper? :( ...sigh...why is this seeming to be so lucrative? I just want to honestly ship things.
You will NOT be billed by FedEx for the shipment, regardless of what account # you specify for pickup requests. I suggest you either sign up for an account just for pickup requests, or ask e-Shipper for their account # (which they may or may not give you).
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28248 posts
1115 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Thanks to all.

I registered with an account, but no account number available yet. Was told by FedEx to wait a day for the account to fully provision.

I was also bombarded with THREE differently sourced emails from E-Shipper within an hour of emailing them, with follow-ups. I was lolling quite frankly. Very appreciative of the staff there (which according to their titles...are quite senior) for answering me so promptly.

Conclusions:
1-yes register online and use that account# which several users do
2-Just say 'prepaid' and it should be fine
3- (my personal favourite) - "Just call back and you'll get a different rep to do it" was the offered solution :lol: . Can someone say, an RFDer at heart :) .
PayTM - Redeemed $60
PC Plus Tally & now SDM Opt: $3953 [Yota Mafia] Ebates: $59.70
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
Oct 20, 2007
7 posts
Mississauga Ontario
E-Shipper rates are approx 50% off list Fedex rates for Express Overnight (before 10:30 am) service up to 50 lbs to the USA. That's a pretty good deal. After 50 lbs the discount is approx 30%. These rates were from their demo at canadaworldwide.com.

The ground rates and Express Priority (Early AM < 8:30) rates were terrible! More than the list rates of Fedex. Same for the Overseas rates. The Express Priority rates at 80 lbs to zip 90210 from Toronto are nearly double that of Fedex list rates!!

There are a few UPS resellers out there if you want some great discounts.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28248 posts
1115 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
XMAN1 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2007 11:50 pm
There are a few UPS resellers out there if you want some great discounts.
*sits in anticipation of a link.
PayTM - Redeemed $60
Jun 2, 2007
19 posts
1 upvote
Hi.. I ship daily and use UPS & Canada post.. which ever is the best option,
But I have trouble shipping with Canada post to the US and UPS is too expensive.. this option looks like a good addition to my choices.
Thanks for the resource.
UPS local is quite cheap.. and venture on Canada post is great for Canada.. but they have lost 5 shipments to the US on me this year!
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2007
1489 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
I needed to ship 3 boxes to Ireland, about 20 kg total. I registered with eShipper and for 3 boxes I got fedex rate better than with Canada Post. (Because CanadaPost can't handle multiple packages).

I also tried FMX, and their rate was almost the same as eShipper (within $0.30).
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2007
1588 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if eshipper is down? I tried to login but they redirect me to a site with a different domain, which cannot be found. :confused:
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28248 posts
1115 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
don't have my pwd here...but I did get a wierd phantom email notification for an invoice today.

I usually get them within a couple days of placing an order. This time i twas about a WEEK afterwards...I was worried someone h4ck3d into my account and placed an order...actually come to think of it I haven't even verified yet what happened.
PayTM - Redeemed $60
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1746 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
They've done some changes to the site:

The site is eshipper.com
To login use the login form on the left of the homepage

If you want to go to the login page directly try e-shipper.net

On eshipper.com there is another login link for eOrder that points to http://www.e-order.ca/login.jsp (not sure what that is about)
Heat|e-Bay|RFD
Nov 25, 2002
969 posts
184 upvotes
Brampton
emoci wrote:
Dec 21st, 2007 1:34 am
On eshipper.com there is another login link for eOrder that points to http://www.e-order.ca/login.jsp (not sure what that is about)
It's their fulfillment service. We currently use it.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28248 posts
1115 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
nabeel wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2007 7:23 pm
It's their fulfillment service. We currently use it.
what does that mean?
PayTM - Redeemed $60
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
21269 posts
2088 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2007 7:50 pm
what does that mean?
Its a basic business term, Google it.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28248 posts
1115 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Kasakato wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2007 8:15 pm
Its a basic business term, Google it.
Attitude? What gives. Just say what it is already.

I did google. Something about a customer and fulfilling something. Went to FedEx's FS website...got a headache reading about it...or maybe that's because of not eating enough Pizza today :lol: ...
PayTM - Redeemed $60