None
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
2834 posts
338 upvotes
Alberta
TruBrush wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 5:35 pm
What's the best way to ship a package to USA as of December 2017?
Chit Chats Express, Stallion, and similar services.
Dec 28, 2010
64 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Hi All, relative is moving to SFO from Toronto and need to ship essentials only - 10-12 boxes of kitchen small appliance,clothing, linen,paper/books. Total 500-650 lbs. Can be slow and not much to insure.

From experienced shippers, any feedback on best shipment options? Tried ups freight and got $820+ for 500lbs. Does not include pickup or delivery option to residential address at destination. +$ 325 for that option.

Thanks.
Jan 22, 2018
5 posts
USPS Parcel Select can take a maximum of 70 lbs which might work. You can access through Chit Chats otherwise maybe a Greyhound or other bus type service might be better since the boxes will be quite heavy.
Dec 1, 2016
7 posts
Hi All,

I recently launched my shipping / delivery business called BaeDuck (https://www.baeduck.com). On the website, you can ask other people to delivery or ship your package by searching our Partners or suggesting that you need a service.

Unlike other shipping companies, our Partners or you decide a preferred rate, so you will be able to find the cheapest option to the expensive one with high quality of service, and most importantly, you can directly contact to and communicate with your Partner when you would like.

Our platform is quite small compared to other companies, but we are working hard so that we improve overall quality and help you to have best experience. If you have any question, please contact us anytime through our Contact page (https://www.baeduck.com/ca-en/pages/contact)

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1016 posts
251 upvotes
So far from reading this site the cheapest option is Freightcom. I've been using canada post for canada, us and international shipping. Canada post seem to be the cheapest compare to FEDEX. I sell stuff on Amazon and Ebay and use Shippo sometimes but the service sucks.