Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3447 posts
894 upvotes
Justfishing wrote: Anything not legal tender
Insane

Not to beat a dead horse, but is this this just for imports into Canada? Thanks for all the responses
Commemorative loonie rolls, quarter rolls, 50 cent rolls all different kinds of rolls contact for details. Venetian glass bee $250 plus shipping. 20for20 canoe $30 shipped 20for20 polar bear $30 shipped. Lots of 5 packs loons, toons and quaters
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1460 posts
742 upvotes
Rockdaddy22 wrote: Insane

Not to beat a dead horse, but is this this just for imports into Canada? Thanks for all the responses
Yes, certainly ways around it though. I'm a moderator on Bullionstacker.com--great deals all the time, and much easier getting things sent up that way. Buy almost everything there, and just need to ask member buying from to mark customs forms "correctly" ;)
Sep 13, 2014
346 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Justfishing wrote: Yes, certainly ways around it though. I'm a moderator on Bullionstacker.com--great deals all the time, and much easier getting things sent up that way. Buy almost everything there, and just need to ask member buying from to mark customs forms "correctly" ;)
How is that forum? I go on that forum from time to time to see what everyone is selling but never bought/sold since I was new. But there are alot more seller/buyer on that forum compared to this which is mostly discussion, with abit of trading.

Just a thought can we start a trading forum on RFD as well? bullionstack is all USD and I am guessing not everyone has one (hope someone with abit more experience than me would like to do it, I dont wanna screw it up :D )?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1641 posts
316 upvotes
Indy
GovMint have the 2014 Australia Wedge-Tailed Eagle PCGS GEM BU back in stock for the original price (US$29.95 each):
http://www.govmint.com/catalogsearch/re ... dge+silver
They ship to Canada, but it only makes sense if you buy 20+ I reckon.
eBay prices for these are US$44+, so this is a good deal.
It's the first in the series and the mintage of 50k is low for bullion.
But I guess you all maxed out on the Panda Privy (of which APMEX still have almost 2k in stock)... ;)

EDIT: already sold out.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4947 posts
425 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
Dreamcorp wrote: How is that forum? I go on that forum from time to time to see what everyone is selling but never bought/sold since I was new. But there are alot more seller/buyer on that forum compared to this which is mostly discussion, with abit of trading.

Just a thought can we start a trading forum on RFD as well? bullionstack is all USD and I am guessing not everyone has one (hope someone with abit more experience than me would like to do it, I dont wanna screw it up :D )?
I've been a member there for a few years now. Traded with quite a few folks. Some don't like to ship to Canada but there are quite a few that do. Most of the pricing are USD. but I've always keep some USD in my PP account. Just a note, if you send money through ppff(paypal friend and family) there's no fee if the other person is in same country as you else there's a 1% fee. Just learned that via DWS.
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Dreamcorp wrote: How is that forum? I go on that forum from time to time to see what everyone is selling but never bought/sold since I was new. But there are alot more seller/buyer on that forum compared to this which is mostly discussion, with abit of trading.

Hey Dreamcorp. We could definitely have a trading thread. In the meantime not a bad idea to post in this thread if you would like to, what items you are looking for?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4947 posts
425 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
mansun1976 wrote: GovMint have the 2014 Australia Wedge-Tailed Eagle PCGS GEM BU back in stock for the original price (US$29.95 each):
http://www.govmint.com/catalogsearch/re ... dge+silver
They ship to Canada, but it only makes sense if you buy 20+ I reckon.
eBay prices for these are US$44+, so this is a good deal.
It's the first in the series and the mintage of 50k is low for bullion.
But I guess you all maxed out on the Panda Privy (of which APMEX still have almost 2k in stock)... ;)

Out of stock...
Sep 13, 2014
346 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lostwords wrote: I've been a member there for a few years now. Traded with quite a few folks. Some don't like to ship to Canada but there are quite a few that do. Most of the pricing are USD. but I've always keep some USD in my PP account. Just a note, if you send money through ppff(paypal friend and family) there's no fee if the other person is in same country as you else there's a 1% fee. Just learned that via DWS.
Learn something new everyday, thanks, :)
RolandCouch wrote: Hey Dreamcorp. We could definitely have a trading thread. In the meantime not a bad idea to post in this thread if you would like to, what items you are looking for?
I got few collection going, but they are slow since I am trying not to over pay (over paying on ebay to get what u want is really easy).
ASE, Kook/koala - 1 coin per year, Lunar II, almost finished 1 oz, working on 1/2 & 2 oz, not sure if i will do 5,10/kg yet.

Most of my collection are Australia, and Canadian, some US, UK, China in forms of junk/bullion/semi-numismatic.
For trade/sell I have 1/2 oz lunar rabbit/dragon/goat, some bullion, LMK what you are looking for.

Thanks
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Dreamcorp wrote: Learn something new everyday, thanks, :)

I got few collection going, but they are slow since I am trying not to over pay (over paying on ebay to get what u want is really easy).
ASE, Kook/koala - 1 coin per year, Lunar II, almost finished 1 oz, working on 1/2 & 2 oz, not sure if i will do 5,10/kg yet.

Most of my collection are Australia, and Canadian, some US, UK, China in forms of junk/bullion/semi-numismatic.
For trade/sell I have 1/2 oz lunar rabbit/dragon/goat, some bullion, LMK what you are looking for.

Thanks
Np. I don't think I have any of the ones you are looking for but I'll check.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1641 posts
316 upvotes
Indy
Privateer round no. 4 is now available:
PM have them up for sale and other dealers will carry them as well for sure eventually.
Nov 23, 2014
255 posts
32 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Lostwords wrote: I've been a member there for a few years now. Traded with quite a few folks. Some don't like to ship to Canada but there are quite a few that do. Most of the pricing are USD. but I've always keep some USD in my PP account. Just a note, if you send money through ppff(paypal friend and family) there's no fee if the other person is in same country as you else there's a 1% fee. Just learned that via DWS.
There's a lot of canadian also (justfishin, carrssman, peanut95, omarf1, hustlin, ...) when they post something on silver or modern numi they offer to pay by CAD and cheaper shipping for Canada.
Selling koala 2011 & 2012 (28 CAD)
Kookaburra 2017 & 2018 (28 CAD)
Kookaburra 2013,2014,2015 & 2016 (29 CAD)
Monkey & dog 1 oz lunar perth mint (33 CAD)
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1460 posts
742 upvotes
Fantastic community there too, lots to learn. I've done over 650 deals there, smooth as silk. Plus lots of group buys that have saved me some pretty good cash. Any RFDers who want to join, come on down, do an introduction in the welcome thread, mention I sent ya, will help you get started. :)

Bullionstacker.com
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1411 posts
92 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
ooooo I like that privateer
FOR SALE: Imperial Art Series - Mesopotamia PM me and offer!!!!!
Sep 13, 2014
346 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lostwords wrote: there are some folks that waited at 2pm with very quick fingers. Frankly I don't see anything I want other than maybe the 25th anniversary sml
I went on 15 minutes later after reading the email and it was gone, *eye shifts* so.... who here has "quick fingers" ?? :)

25th anni SML is a good buy but at $28 thats kinda high, 1 million mintage as well.
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Lostwords wrote: there are some folks that waited at 2pm with very quick fingers. Frankly I don't see anything I want other than maybe the 25th anniversary sml
Are you looking for some of those? If so, PM me
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
4463 posts
631 upvotes
Dreamcorp wrote: I went on 15 minutes later after reading the email and it was gone, *eye shifts* so.... who here has "quick fingers" ?? :)

25th anni SML is a good buy but at $28 thats kinda high, 1 million mintage as well.
CA sent out e-mail at 11:30pm ( Vancouver Time ) but official sales started at 11am ( Vancouver Time )

I already picked, checked out, paid and received invoice e-mail at 10:56am ( Vancouver Time )

p.s. 25th Anniversary SML is selling for CAD$28.25, which was higher than last blowout sale's CAD$24.95