Tags:
None
Mar 10, 2017
46 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
bloodrush89 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:48 am
but this would have been my first order with them.
This may be part of the issue. They seem to have a bit of an 'indoctrination' process with new customers. Perhaps you would have got a better reception if you were an existing customer. (or maybe not).

I'm in the middle of my first order with them myself. So far, our only interaction (an email) was polite. OTOH, there doesn't appear to be a strong sense of urgency in completing orders either (I used PayPal as this would be the easiest and quickest way to get past my first transaction restrictions). While GoldSiverBull has completed and delivered two orders to me (from 3000 km away), my order with BullionPeople (about 15 km away), placed at the same time as GoldSlverBull, is still 'processing'. Not a complaint as their terms are clearly printed on the site, just an observation.
Nov 23, 2014
202 posts
24 upvotes
Westmount, QC
RolandCouch wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 12:21 pm
For me it would be the RCM bar. If we were talking Silver, I would do the lion, but i think at 20K for a full collection in gold, your market will be more limited to sell later. More generally speaking about PMs, I would rather buy silver right now because of its price relative to gold.
I stop buying silver. I continue only my perth, panda and england animals collection. And thinking about selling the rest of my stack
After what happens in fort mcmurray and what is happenning now in the world. I start thinking how I will manage to transport more than 70 kg of silver. But one or two kilo gold i will throw it in my backpack and escape, run, take a plane to another continent ... :)
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10124 posts
984 upvotes
Markham
PortCreditGuy wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 12:29 pm
This may be part of the issue. They seem to have a bit of an 'indoctrination' process with new customers. Perhaps you would have got a better reception if you were an existing customer. (or maybe not).

I'm in the middle of my first order with them myself. So far, our only interaction (an email) was polite. OTOH, there doesn't appear to be a strong sense of urgency in completing orders either (I used PayPal as this would be the easiest and quickest way to get past my first transaction restrictions). While GoldSiverBull has completed and delivered two orders to me (from 3000 km away), my order with BullionPeople (about 15 km away), placed at the same time as GoldSlverBull, is still 'processing'. Not a complaint as their terms are clearly printed on the site, just an observation.
Never realized where TBP were located till now. Do they do in person orders/cash and carry?
Nov 23, 2014
202 posts
24 upvotes
Westmount, QC
PortCreditGuy wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 12:29 pm

I wrote to them 4 or 5 months they answear only one question and after ignore my emails. Until some members here asked me to contact them by phone. I was not trying to discuss the price but only if I can use e transfer. But after the call they accept e transfer as first time order and they told they will hold the order 10 days. After, 10 days I receive my package.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1614 posts
309 upvotes
Indy
Just in case anyone is looking for the 50th Anniversary 1oz Gold Krugerrand bullion - JMB have a good deal at US$49.99 above spot.
Mar 10, 2017
46 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
RolandCouch wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 12:34 pm
Do they do in person orders/cash and carry?
LOL - that was the exact question I asked them by email. Got a polite 'No'. Their walk-in location is for receiving bullion from sellers or payment drop-off. No pickups.
Mar 10, 2017
46 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
Silvercoin wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 12:38 pm
some members here asked me to contact them by phone.
I phoned their 416 number and got a message saying to email them. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10124 posts
984 upvotes
Markham
PortCreditGuy wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 1:10 pm
LOL - that was the exact question I asked them by email. Got a polite 'No'. Their walk-in location is for receiving bullion from sellers or payment drop-off. No pickups.
I won't ever order from them in that case. Even if it is cheaper than dealers like SGB. After seeing the PMH, Tulving, NWTM, etc...I stay away from places that I can't pick up, with a few exceptions that I already have a history with.
Nov 23, 2014
202 posts
24 upvotes
Westmount, QC
SGB is selling this coin
1.5 oz 2017 Canadian Grizzly Bear Silver Coin
20 $ more than the market price and people order it ! When you are the number one you can .... people and they are happy !
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2014
1117 posts
116 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 1:21 pm
I won't ever order from them in that case. Even if it is cheaper than dealers like SGB. After seeing the PMH, Tulving, NWTM, etc...I stay away from places that I can't pick up, with a few exceptions that I already have a history with.
I would only order from them using credit card. That way you have that added layer of protection in case they don't honour their end of the deal.
Feb 8, 2017
68 posts
5 upvotes
Nice spike for gold and silver over the last couple hours. ~$18 for gold and ~.35 for silver. Bought 40oz of silver just before the spike, not from TBP :p
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10124 posts
984 upvotes
Markham
bloodrush89 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 3:08 pm
Nice spike for gold and silver over the last couple hours. ~$18 for gold and ~.35 for silver. Bought 40oz of silver just before the spike, not from TBP :p
yup...lots of ppl seems were expecting Gold to go down further with the hike, but perhaps it was already priced in?
Nov 23, 2014
202 posts
24 upvotes
Westmount, QC
RolandCouch wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 3:22 pm
yup...lots of ppl seems were expecting Gold to go down further with the hike, but perhaps it was already priced in?
I was a little slow in my clicks on SGB web site. After the fed rate hike. Spot went 1600 at sgb, 1620 Tbp and 1640 at Tgb. Now all at 1620 !
Jan 9, 2013
95 posts
10 upvotes
Silvercoin wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 3:31 pm
I was a little slow in my clicks on SGB web site. After the fed rate hike. Spot went 1600 at sgb, 1620 Tbp and 1640 at Tgb. Now all at 1620 !
that is so funny! Last time there was a rate hike silver dropped over $1. This time its up
Feb 8, 2017
68 posts
5 upvotes
It looks like its still going up.

Couple more States submits Bills to go back to Silver and Gold currency.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see a sharp decline soon and manipulation comes into play again.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Hot Like Wasabi