• Sep 20th, 2017 9:27 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 9, 2013
95 posts
10 upvotes
phillysof wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 4:31 pm
Funny you say that as the designer of the series just shared the new design today ;)

"The White Whale"
Oh i'm going get me some of that
I'm starting to like the 2 oz better than the 1 oz
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1600 posts
304 upvotes
Indy
Interesting times again for PMs:
ImageImage
Another make it or break it period at the moment.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2013
1658 posts
349 upvotes
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/europe/sc ... indy-vote/

so.......fresh news.......little bird told me.....QB Unicorn of Scotland will be coin #4.........June 2017
Surprising because QB usually release March or November........news article above might be explanation for accelerated release...

Should be 'red hot' coin since Lion and Unicorn appear on:
1) Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom

2) Coat of Arms of Canada

3) Coat of Arms of Scotland

4) Governor General David Johnston really really likes unicorns ;)

Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2014
1089 posts
96 upvotes
Hmm, maybe the coin will coincide with the day Scotland decides to join Canada Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2011
9827 posts
829 upvotes
That design will get me to buy some more :) only have the 1st coin right now
Aug 2, 2013
401 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
mansun1976 wrote:
Apr 13th, 2017 12:17 pm
Just in case anyone is looking for the SML Panda privy - 700 in stock at US$8 above spot:
http://www.apmex.com/product/95029/2016 ... a-privy-bu
Although appreciated, its no special. The Bullion People price is actually better. I always try to buy Canadian anyhoo but when the price at a Canadian dealer is better and the shipping is free and faster, its an easy decision. Panda Privy at the Bullion People I would be happy if the Bullion People had a bigger variety and selection of products. That is the one place American dealers have the upper hand.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2011
9827 posts
829 upvotes
silvermirza wrote:
Apr 13th, 2017 1:07 pm
Although appreciated, its no special. The Bullion People price is actually better. I always try to buy Canadian anyhoo but when the price at a Canadian dealer is better and the shipping is free and faster, its an easy decision. Panda Privy at the Bullion People I would be happy if the Bullion People had a bigger variety and selection of products. That is the one place American dealers have the upper hand.
or if you are local, I'll sell you some of mine for even cheaper than the bullion people :)
Feb 21, 2004
858 posts
85 upvotes
Seems SGB has 5% off all silver coins plus free shipping over $250. This may be the time for me to get few Beast Dragons at $58.5, even though Bullion People have them cheaper but their free shipping is over $500...
Jul 28, 2008
277 posts
54 upvotes
I can sell the 2oz red dragons for $56.5 and include free tube and delivery if you buy more than 10.PM if interested
Apr 29, 2015
956 posts
154 upvotes
I've just done everyone a favour here. Placed an order with SGB, so prices will probably drop next week. Then you can buy it cheaper...lol

The new Privateer White Whale round is available at SGB now, but the 5% discount does not apply to rounds, only silver coins.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
5441 posts
685 upvotes
Mississauga
Looney4Numi wrote:
Apr 13th, 2017 11:32 pm
I've just done everyone a favour here. Placed an order with SGB, so prices will probably drop next week. Then you can buy it cheaper...lol

The new Privateer White Whale round is available at SGB now, but the 5% discount does not apply to rounds, only silver coins.
Thanks for doing your part. lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)