• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 8:53 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 2, 2013
408 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Group buy? The New Zealand Lion coin looks excellent and I think it will remain free of milk spots. It is a coin with relatively small mintage, not a round and if we can get a quantity together, the price is pretty good. DWS can you please make Toronto Gold Bullion do a group buy?
Feb 28, 2012
472 posts
240 upvotes
Edmonton
silvermirza wrote:
Aug 25th, 2017 8:35 am
Group buy? The New Zealand Lion coin looks excellent and I think it will remain free of milk spots. It is a coin with relatively small mintage, not a round and if we can get a quantity together, the price is pretty good. DWS can you please make Toronto Gold Bullion do a group buy?
How much interest is there?
FS: Star Trek Transporter 2 coin set "Kirk"
FS: Flaming Maple
Oct 16, 2015
264 posts
39 upvotes
North York, ON
I might be interested. Can you please put a link to the coin you want to do a group buy on?
Oct 16, 2015
264 posts
39 upvotes
North York, ON
If this is the coin we are getting in the group buy, you can count me in for 20 coins.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2007
7882 posts
741 upvotes
What the F, you mean my Privateers haven't appreciated in value at all? :(

But yeah, that is a steal for the first (and best) coin in the series.
Money Smarts Blog wrote:
Nov 29th, 2010 11:18 am
I agree with the previous posters, especially Thalo. {And} Thalo's advice is spot on.
Oct 16, 2015
264 posts
39 upvotes
North York, ON
Prices are going up and there are no more smackdowns.
Sep 20, 2013
85 posts
12 upvotes
Sault Ste Marie
I am looking for some feedback on delivery practices of bullion companies, what is the normal time between paying for your purchases until it is delivered.

I have been waiting almost a month for one company to deliver some rcm 10oz's and looking to possibly switch suppliers if others deliver faster.

The company i have been dealing with seems to be getting slower and slower...
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10000 posts
939 upvotes
Markham
Aayyzz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2017 12:20 pm
I am looking for some feedback on delivery practices of bullion companies, what is the normal time between paying for your purchases until it is delivered.

I have been waiting almost a month for one company to deliver some rcm 10oz's and looking to possibly switch suppliers if others deliver faster.

A month is ridiculous for RCM bars imo
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4007 posts
674 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Aayyzz wrote:

TGB? Haha
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4652 posts
323 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
Aayyzz wrote:

It depends. If the item is pre-order item, it would take longer but if the item is listed as in stock, it shouldn't take more than a week if the store is in Canada and not having to go through custom. If it is within the province, it shouldn't takes more than 3 days after payment and shipped. For example, I live in Ontario and I usually get my orders from the bullion people or TGB in the time frame specified above
Oct 16, 2015
264 posts
39 upvotes
North York, ON
Aayyzz wrote:

What dealer is it that has your bar for a month?
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2013
1712 posts
367 upvotes
Mintage: 250 k

Available in gold 1 oz too eg. SGB, LPM etc.