• Feb 26th, 2024 10:51 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
wow that is some effort put into that commentary there with the links and pictures and stuff!! nice work
Feb 23, 2010
250 posts
53 upvotes
DWS, I'm in for the GML group buy as well. The spot is $1440 CDN right now. I'm in for a couple or more if it drops below 1400. Below 1350 is even better. May be interested in the SMLs as well if the spot drops below 22.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Just for the record...The $50 is not my cost.

RC: Wow APMEX dropped their price another $5 today, was $45 last night...but even then its not cheaper...

CAD $ Price = $1500 ($1499.91)
CAD $ Spot = $1440

Premium = $60, they can claim $40 all they want, but charging higher spot doesn't make it true.

Plus shipping = ~$40

Say you buy 10...$4 per oz...Final premium per oz = $64.

Edit:
Spot per APMEX: $1,457.38
Spot per Kitco: $1440.93
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Mar 17, 2009
201 posts
145 upvotes
Within the 722 pages is there a consensus on where the best price for silver is?
Apr 22, 2011
432 posts
39 upvotes
I would most likely still go with Silver Gold Bull regardless if it is the cheapest or not at these low low rates (and already higher premiums) the difference of premiums does not matter much unless your looking to resell at higher prices like some of us.

I should mention I go with them due to being a Canadian company and all the fees are included right away instead of waiting for check out (for me) if your buying under X amount you got to add shipping fee (meh). It really is not woth my time with apmex to deal with issues when the package comes across the boarder which has happen to people I deal with and RFD alike.
Warning: Anything I write is to the best of my knowledge, I may be wrong about things, I may have a different thought on things than yourself and I do not always follow the herd. I am also a RFD personal finance addict.
Mar 7, 2011
71 posts
19 upvotes
+1

I too prefer SGB.... I haven't bought a lot of silver. But in my limited experience with 3 or 4 dealers, I feel comfortable dealing with Silver Gold Bull.
Then again, SGB is second only to fellow RFD sellers..
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2009
1291 posts
90 upvotes
vividind wrote: shipping costs to canada is insane,, good deal if you can ship to USA
Has anyone ship to CBI USA before? I wonder if we can ship products to this place and pick it up ourselves.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
tallshipjoe wrote: Within the 722 pages is there a consensus on where the best price for silver is?
Me :)
Lostwords wrote: Just saw this: http://www.providentmetals.com/2013-1-o ... =slideshow

$3 over spot. Never dealt with them before
vividind wrote: shipping costs to canada is insane,, good deal if you can ship to USA
Yep...shipping works to almost a $1 per oz for Canada
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
S14_Raven wrote: Ya CBI is awesome, but ya gotta factor in the handling fee - $5, and gas down there...
and the line up on weekends / holidays
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
actng wrote: and the line up on weekends / holidays
I currently live 5 minutes from the border...can hop across anytime...but too brown to pay the $3.75 toll for entry to Canada everytime...-_-

Even though I'd probably save $20 on a full tank of gas alone haha
Jan 7, 2013
322 posts
33 upvotes
Kitsilano
Bison coins are completely sold out at the mint store in Vancouver!
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Round 2 of GB Pick ups:

1) Brampton - All weekend: please book an appointment
2) Vaughan - Saturday TBD - will post time later tonight.

All GB's are in.

- Takus'
- Moose
- Maples
- SGB
- Glass Bees
- Any others I may have forgotten about :lol:
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
S14_Raven wrote: Lol.... I usually go on weekdays, in and out of the states within the hour...
wha?? no cheesecake factory??? lol