Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

RFD is Hiring! Data Entry/Content Position in Toronto, ON

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2017 11:37 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
bootski wrote: Decent for a kid still living with their parents or maybe a young adult with very few bills and shared living (roommates). Otherwise, good luck living in downtown Toronto and making $31,200/yr (~$27,000 after tax). But congratulations, you'll be above the low income (poverty) line of ~$20,000 (after tax). Thanks RFD!!!
Technically why work at all with basic income on it's way in...thank Kathleen for free money for all the people who declare 0 income but drive Porsche Cayennes
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Dec 22, 2012
555 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
MrCheep wrote: I can't believe this is in the HOT DEALS section!! LOL!
Hot deal for RFD.
Jan 7, 2017
141 posts
149 upvotes
Ontario
ProfessorChaos wrote: Technically why work at all with basic income on it's way in...thank Kathleen for free money for all the people who declare 0 income but drive Porsche Cayennes
Well, the Ontario Basic Income is supposed to be a supplement but will total up to $16,989 per year for a single person, less 50% of any earned income which is below the poverty line and certainly not enough to buy a Porsche Cayenne.
Aug 18, 2016
279 posts
346 upvotes
I believe they are referring to people living on undeclared income. Working for cash or selling contraband.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
RFD will definitely find a motivated employee @ minimum salary, so why should they offer more? I'd do the same if I were them.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2028 posts
2009 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bootski wrote: Well, the Ontario Basic Income is supposed to be a supplement but will total up to $16,989 per year for a single person, less 50% of any earned income which is below the poverty line and certainly not enough to buy a Porsche Cayenne.
Theoretically it should spur the economy, but Chicago's experiment yields no definitive results.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... story.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/res ... cdba52a276
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2012
1858 posts
627 upvotes
TO
ProfessorChaos wrote: Technically why work at all with basic income on it's way in...thank Kathleen for free money for all the people who declare 0 income but drive Porsche Cayennes
Yeah because that's the overwhelming majority of people, right?
Wins
2015: 69.99$
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32134 posts
15416 upvotes
Socially Distanced
TheWalrus wrote: Yeah because that's the overwhelming majority of people, right?
You can't convince haters that reality exists, because then they would have to give up their hate and thats unacceptable.
Then they will claim to know many personally, though they never report these people and let the government prosecute them (claiming various explanations).
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: You can't convince haters that reality exists, because then they would have to give up their hate and thats unacceptable.
Then they will claim to know many personally, though they never report these people and let the government prosecute them (claiming various explanations).
Are all your posts words with 0 substance? No wonder you've got almost 13K in 3.5 years.
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32134 posts
15416 upvotes
Socially Distanced
ProfessorChaos wrote: Are all your posts words with 0 substance?
Absolutely Smiling Face With Sunglasses
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Oct 27, 2012
406 posts
396 upvotes
Shwa
if i get hired and find another job that pays higher, will you beat the difference by 10%?
Dec 15, 2012
672 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Haha please don't call yourself a professor
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
bootski wrote: Decent for a kid still living with their parents or maybe a young adult with very few bills and shared living (roommates). Otherwise, good luck living in downtown Toronto and making $31,200/yr (~$27,000 after tax). But congratulations, you'll be above the low income (poverty) line of ~$20,000 (after tax). Thanks RFD!!!
or move to tbay and get that much without working
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
jookid wrote: if i get hired and find another job that pays higher, will you beat the difference by 10%?
only if there is still stock
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2759 posts
5017 upvotes
Toronto
We've gotten about 350 applications for this role so I'll probably close the listing tonight. If you're interested in applying, do it now!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
350 applications in 4 days for a minimum wage job with no benefits? Stay in school kids.

Good job RFD, you'll get good candidates.
Mar 20, 2016
66 posts
24 upvotes
Well, this position could be an ideal doorstep of becoming a professional data analyst.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1574 posts
476 upvotes
Scary indeed, I'm curious about the quality of the candidates.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)