Group Buys

RFD LOTTO POOL! Come join the biggest lotto pool on RFD that almost won the jackpot! $60 mil this JUN 8st/18

Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2594 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
Two winning tickets sold in Ontario along with two max millions, could it be us?
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14440 posts
1519 upvotes
Toronto
How did you guys do?
"Deal of the Day" addict
Jun 12, 2013
220 posts
64 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 8:58 pm
UrbanPoet wrote:I'll be redeeming tonight 9/16/2016
Scans
Updated! Good luck!!

Did we win anything?
Sep 10, 2007
263 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Nyabinghi wrote:
Sep 20th, 2016 11:54 am
Did we win anything?
Wow, I'd been so busy that I'd forgotten all about this! Seems like my 'subscribed to this thread' selection wasn't working.

Anyway, yes Nyabinghi, I'd like to know as well, and if there are any rollovers, etc.
pmb

"When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt."
~ Henry J. Kaiser
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
38314 posts
3102 upvotes
Toronto
All money winnings put towards tonights 11/11/2016 lottomax for an amazing $50 milly!

V69 had no more roll overs :(

V72 has free plays + $20!

V73 has $20!

http://uplottopool.blogspot.ca/

See blog for scans

Sorry for the delays. Been busy with work & family. Been a bit bumed out bc my cousins oldest son passed away... Poor guy only 19. Young little brotha who got lost in the game. What a world eh?

But good luck to all the beautiful people from version 72 & 73. I hope we win big!
Sep 10, 2007
263 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Oh wow. Sorry for your loss UrbanPoet. My condolences to you and your family.
pmb

"When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt."
~ Henry J. Kaiser
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1653 posts
350 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks Tony. Sorry for your loss.
Jun 12, 2013
220 posts
64 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Nov 11th, 2016 8:23 pm
Sorry for the delays. Been busy with work & family. Been a bit bumed out bc my cousins oldest son passed away... Poor guy only 19. Young little brotha who got lost in the game. What a world eh?
UP, accept my condolences for your loss, albeit belated, havent been here in a while. Stay strong bro!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4091 posts
254 upvotes
Urbanpoet, welcome back.

I have a question about your pools from last year. Ver V72 bought Lotto Max tickets for the November 11, 2016 draw and one of the tickets won a free ticket. You never reported what you did with the free ticket. Did you redeem the ticket and did the redeemed ticket win anything?

Now I know you will not be pleased with my inquiry. You are probably wondering why do I care since I never joined your pools. Here is why I care.

I get a lot of inquiries from potential new players in my groups. The number one question I get from new players is "can I be trusted". There are a lot of scams out there and players are wary and justifiably so. Whenever a lottery group organizer does not appear to be straight forward and transparent on all their transactions it hurts all organizers and makes the organizing of lottery groups suspect.

I wish you the best of luck with your new pool.
The biggest no-fee lottery groups in the world and the best chances to win!
Mario's Lottery Group Play Thread
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
38314 posts
3102 upvotes
Toronto
Mario38 wrote:
Dec 17th, 2017 6:22 pm
Urbanpoet, welcome back.

I have a question about your pools from last year. Ver V72 bought Lotto Max tickets for the November 11, 2016 draw and one of the tickets won a free ticket. You never reported what you did with the free ticket. Did you redeem the ticket and did the redeemed ticket win anything?

Now I know you will not be pleased with my inquiry. You are probably wondering why do I care since I never joined your pools. Here is why I care.

I get a lot of inquiries from potential new players in my groups. The number one question I get from new players is "can I be trusted". There are a lot of scams out there and players are wary and justifiably so. Whenever a lottery group organizer does not appear to be straight forward and transparent on all their transactions it hurts all organizers and makes the organizing of lottery groups suspect.

I wish you the best of luck with your new pool.
Mistakes do happen. That was so long ago , i do not recall. But i
  • willinvestigate

Can you trust me to not run off with your money and winnings? Yeah. Can you trust that i inhumanly don't make a single mistake? While i try my best to be as accurate as possible, mistakes do happen! However there is one mistake that will never happen... Me pocketing contributions, or running away with the jackpot. And you know as much as anyone that all lotto jackpots get investigated , especially if theres "rfd lotto pool tt intrust v.88" written on it

The way i earn peoples trust is that i have everything out in the open so players can call out mistakes. The only mistakes that have ever been pointed out to me so far is from a rival canadian lotto pool organizer who happens to never ever once participated in my pool... So i question whether this is to actually ensure the ethics and trust of lotto pools. Or if its a slight against me being a rival lottery pool organizer. That... Is a true fact im sorry bud. But you were the only one to find the,,.... Which is why i wished that we can team up one day bc you seem accurate as hell, and youre a retiree. So you got a bit of extra time to comb through these things. But i know our styles are different. I like letting people buy small shares, and i simplify the process to be as easy as possible bc its fun.

But hey mario... I was kind of a dick to you a few years back. I admit... Young and hot headed. My bad... Because i thought you were a scammer too because you didnt interact with anyone on a social level on this rfd community. And your websitr had simple html. Silly assumption i know... But i got worried. My bad (really my bad) and i hope we can shake hands one day and share a coffee and tim bits.
One thing im open to is having my identity public. It won't be hard to find me. I'll gladly send a picture of my drivers license and address to anyone who wishes to join my pool and doesnt trust me. I've even done it before lol... Also my gmail has a nice clear mug shot. So it won't be hard to find me.
I live and work in the beaches/leslieville! Come say hi. Lol
Also i'm quite a public figure on rfd. I share my life openly here like a blog. People have waived me down in my 2001 LexusIS300 with 415,000km (rip), approached me in public, and some talk to me in person or add me on face book.
This is how i gain public trust.

Which specific free play are you speaking of? This is why i think we should team up together! Youre so good at pointing these things out... If only you could proof read my post and maybe send me a text if something is wrong?

This is where we have our strengths and weakness.. I keep a good rapport with the rfd community! You have your established players, and so do i. We could have a huge mega pool. But you arent a fan of those right? Bc you have this system of groups and letters and numbers with several versions all for one draw. I find it complicated (i do see your point though), but my style is just kinda easy for people to say "ohthats a good idea... I'll send you a fiver". I just don't want people feeling leftout. Or if they only have enough for one play they can join.

If anything... I think its pretty trust worthy that i have all my player list, lotto pools, and ticket scans out in the open for public scrutiny. I believe you keep them private for participants only am right? Also... You don't keep active on social media or rfd? Maybe thats why you have people questioning if your lotto pool is a scam or trust worthy. Like you said your number one question is
The number one question I get from new players is "can I be trusted"
You know what my number one question is? "How do i join?"
Followed up by "how do i send you the money?"
Followed up by "when are you going to update the roll overs you prostcrastinating bastard!" Lol

Read through all 84 pages of this thread. I already know you read through my blog bc youre finding all these things. I bet you can count on one hand (that has only 1 finger) the r amount of people that have questioned my trustworthiness.

Edit : i just looked over again and i didnt see anything...
http://lottolore.com/lmax1116.html

Edit 2 : im not mad. Hopefully i didnt come across as that! I was just passionately defending my integrity. I passionately express my opinion on all things i believe in and find dear. Again... Read through my post history on rfd and you can see the type of person i am.
We should seriously team up one day and create the biggest lottery pool in the history of Canada!
We can pull it off...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)