Sports & Recreation

RFD Raptors Lounge

Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
2086 posts
1077 upvotes
BC
lol at marcus smart...
1st team defensive and all I see is flopping...
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52935 posts
18144 upvotes
ONTARIO
FreshCo wrote: Lowry with the dagger! GAME OVER!

Thank you for not passing to Siakam. Thank you.
UrbanPoet wrote: Is this the dagger!?
Time stamp 9:07!

Psh. I called it way before while you were whining that toronto was gonna lose!
:lol:

Some people no faith.
Last edited by UrbanPoet on Sep 9th, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3686 posts
4751 upvotes
B.C.
My tears are coming down watching these champions running on fumes but refuses to quit!
Except for Siakam.
He needs take his first 30m cheque next seaon and give it Lowry.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19155 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Siakam isn't ever going to show is he? Lowry and company willed this team to a game 7. My God.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1967 posts
621 upvotes
DT Calgary
Siakam is shooting 4 for 31 from 3 this series. My god. I hope NN tells him to stop shooting, especially 3's. The occasional drive to the rim or wide open 2 pointer, maybe.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1967 posts
621 upvotes
DT Calgary
Well I'm done until next game. Hopefully Siakam inadvertently leaves the bubble for UberEats and doesn't play anymore in the bubble.
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10746 posts
7905 upvotes
Global Village
Gotta hand it to Nurse, Box-and-1 on Kemba in the 1st half was a gutsy move but Kemba was out of rhythm all game. And going small and staying small in the 4th and OT was a huge gamble, onions baby onions...
Last edited by scoper on Sep 9th, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
3063 posts
4997 upvotes
Toronto
The refereeing this game was terrible! I'm glad they pulled through but gosh... could it look more rigged?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5369 upvotes
Everyone keeps saying Boston badly outplayed us this series, but imagine if Siakam just played anywhere near his regular season form. Doesn't even have to be as good, just maybe 70% of that & the Raps probably would've won the series already. Can't believe I'm saying this, but Siakam is hurting us. We won 3 games so far this series vs a excellent Celtics team despite our supposed best player & our max guy for the future playing like a liability
Last edited by HP_John on Sep 9th, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11683 posts
2909 upvotes
Toronto

Nurse doing some magic baiting

Coach of the Year!
Last edited by Ogata on Sep 9th, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2001
1454 posts
779 upvotes
Toronto
What a game! That was a slugfest. Kyle and Norm were awesome.

Let’s take this f#*ker Friday night!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52935 posts
18144 upvotes
ONTARIO
HP_John wrote: Everyone keeps saying Boston badly outplayed us this series, but imagine if Siakam just played anywhere near his regular season form. Doesn't even have to be as good, just maybe 70% of that & the Raps probably would've won the series already. Can't believe I'm saying this, but Siakam is hurting us. We won 3 games so far this series vs a excellent Celtics team despite our supposed best player & our max guy for the future playing like a liability
Siakim gonna drop 30 for game 7 as redemption!

& damn Marcus Smart has a really bad attitude. Was he talking trash @ the end of the game?
What happen to hand shake and walk away?
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2614 posts
807 upvotes
Woodbridge
ozzie16 wrote: The refereeing this game was terrible! I'm glad they pulled through but gosh... could it look more rigged?
Exactly...Leo pointed it out, they called side out with 0.5 left when an alley-oop was thrown to OG saying it was non-shooting...like really?! What else was he suppose to do with 0.5 left in the game....in OT they called a foul on the same play in favor of Celtics and Brown shot two free throws.

Glad Leo pointed out that BS officiating.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

UrbanPoet