Jr. Member
Jun 28, 2015
187 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The 3's are the big one. It will absolutely come back to bite them in the ass.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
4521 posts
789 upvotes
Markham
kevindurant1 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2017 11:51 pm
Its pretty clear that the reason why we were losing was lack of defense, JV not securing the paint and draining open 3's.

Carroll is such a weak link offensively. Glad to see Powell starting. He truly deserves it.
So we're now expecting JV to drain open 3's? Next we'll be asking him to play the point.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7080 posts
221 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 11:48 am
So we're now expecting JV to drain open 3's? Next we'll be asking him to play the point.
Obviously I wasnt talking about him. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Im talking about the players that spreads the floor.

JV play soft half the time, its time to admit it. I will give him the respect he deserves if he puts in this kind of effort every time he is on the floor.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 17, 2002
6323 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2017 11:51 pm
Its pretty clear that the reason why we were losing was lack of defense, JV not securing the paint and draining open 3's.

Carroll is such a weak link offensively. Glad to see Powell starting. He truly deserves it.
Carroll will probably start once he is healthy? That signing was a bit of a bust but at least nowhere near Chandler Parsons.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4679 posts
883 upvotes
Mississauga
kevindurant1 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 11:57 am
Obviously I wasnt talking about him. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Im talking about the players that spreads the floor.

JV play soft half the time, its time to admit it. I will give him the respect he deserves if he puts in this kind of effort every time he is on the floor.
This is the problem. A couple of folks on this forum talk about him needing minutes to learn to be consistent. But isn't it so coincidental that he always shows up against opposing all-star/prior all-star/nearly all-star big men, and craps the bed against everyone else including 1st/2nd year nobodies.

That clearly speaks to a mindset and not getting up for games against the nobodies.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 11, 2008
9184 posts
270 upvotes
kenchau wrote:
Mar 13th, 2017 11:33 am
DeMarre Carroll is horribly inconsistent.

(see what I did there...exactly what you do). :facepalm:
Yes except you failed to acknowledge anything else I wrote. When I quoted that post it only mentioned inconsistency.
When I replied to your post, I tried to address most of the things you wrote because unlike you, I was trying to have a conversation. That's the difference between a troll post reply and mine.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4679 posts
883 upvotes
Mississauga
rems wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 9:07 am
Yes except you failed to acknowledge anything else I wrote. When I quoted that post it only mentioned inconsistency.
When I replied to your post, I tried to address most of the things you wrote because unlike you, I was trying to have a conversation. That's the difference between a troll post reply and mine.
To your point, one of the topics you talked about was inconsistency. So I pointed out a player that is inconsistent. Period.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 15, 2004
5791 posts
585 upvotes
frogger wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 12:13 pm
Carroll will probably start once he is healthy? That signing was a bit of a bust but at least nowhere near Chandler Parsons.
he's back tonight, Casey's favorite.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 1, 2008
11112 posts
1412 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
This team is garbage. Matt and Leo are right. Glad to hear them call out our non-existent offense. We look so lost out there, and of course our players would rather club and party instead of working on their shot.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2008
1281 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
geokilla wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 10:34 pm
He's going to go broke when he's out of the NBA.
The way he's playing that's gonna come sooner or later. I dont understand the need to buy such excessive things when you know your time making xxx amount of money is limited. It's not gonna last forever...

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)