Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
5705 posts
549 upvotes
That wouldn't help.
I believe offense gets team the points, but defense wins the game of basketball.

The Raptors were much better team defensively last year imo. Nobody recognized but Bismack and James Johnson did fantastic job filling in for injured JV and Carroll.

Bis was an excellent rim protector and rebounder given his height. He was fearless and dared to hard foul the King going into the paint, how many players on our roster are not buddy buddy with these allstar players and willing to do that now. James Johnson is an excellent ball handler and one on one lock down defensive player and he was under utilized the whole time. The coaching staffs did nothing for him to make him better instead they gave him zero or garbage minutes (The Miami turned him to the best shape this season and he is having the best average this year). Both of them were basically let go for free. The only good things so far are the two energetic young players Powell and Wright. The addition of Ibaka and Tucker was also good but imo these players had a good bond with each other and the Raptors should have kept what was working for them and build on it.
geokilla wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:12 am

Players only meeting! It has begun.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3174 posts
310 upvotes
Richmond Hill
all players said: "dindu nuffin"

(yay! everyone spoke, great job)
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
5705 posts
549 upvotes
they can probably win tonight but not because of the players only talk but because Detroit isn't playing any better.
I hope the Raps win so that Miami can get in the playoff.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3174 posts
310 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Guys, Gladiator is on ch. 39
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
1648 posts
424 upvotes
Global Village
Wasn't pretty but will take it.

Going small-ball in the 4th was a TKO coaching move, that Cory-Demar-Norman-PJ-Serge lineup completely overwhelmed the Pistons.

Gotta love that MISSING Drake milk-carton sign by those fans, hilarious.

As good as PJ is defensively he has real limitations offensively, his mid-range game is very unreliable, hitting 3's, cutting to the basket are fine but anything else involving driving, posting up are a no go for Tucker come playoff time.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
10657 posts
1221 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
scoper wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 10:45 pm
Wasn't pretty but will take it.

Going small-ball in the 4th was a TKO coaching move, that Cory-Demar-Norman-PJ-Serge lineup completely overwhelmed the Pistons.

Gotta love that MISSING Drake milk-carton sign by those fans, hilarious.

As good as PJ is defensively he has real limitations offensively, his mid-range game is very unreliable, hitting 3's, cutting to the basket are fine but anything else involving driving, posting up are a no go for Tucker come playoff time.
I chuckled at PJ calling DeRozan out on TV, sayign it was easily his best game of the season.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
2770 posts
940 upvotes
Tuktoyaktuk
Wizards lost a hard fought game against the Hornets. Now is the time to make up ground.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
1648 posts
424 upvotes
Global Village
Nice comeback!

We should just trade for Jimmy Butler so we don't have to face him again, he's so damn good against us.
Dec 30, 1969
69 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Beautiful win tonight against the Bulls. There are 2 wildcards in the east, the Bulls and Heat. Top-seeded teams should be sweating bullets if these two teams make the playoffs. Atleast we put 1 on the board against the Bulls. They've owned us for 11 straight games until tonight so no "planning the parade" just yet.

I missed the Ibaka v Lopez fight in the 3rd quarter. Kudos to the rest of the team for fighting back and winning 1 for Serge.
https://streamable.com/db3d7
Last edited by AoKatana on Mar 21st, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel