• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2018 10:11 am
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
11972 posts
1860 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Hopefully this offseason is when the NBA changes how officiating is done. There's been a lot of complaints about the referees this whole season. It's been one of the worst that I can remember.
Apr 24, 2018
189 posts
15 upvotes
geokilla wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 11:23 am
Hopefully this offseason is when the NBA changes how officiating is done. There's been a lot of complaints about the referees this whole season. It's been one of the worst that I can remember.
when is there not "a lot of complaints about the referees" in sports?
Penalty Box
Dec 20, 2015
1243 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yea just look at baseball. The Jays and Skankee's game, lots of bad calls for strike zone. Smoak had it the worst!
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2972 posts
855 upvotes
Global Village
lamboman wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 7:51 am
Guys it's called KARMA!

LeBronTo swept craptors 4-0 in the series, and now their getting a taste of their own medicine! GSW about to get the broom and sweep Lebron and the Cav's.

As the saying goes, what goes around must always come around.
Lebronto goes down. Long live KDeveland! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
All day I dream about sports
Penalty Box
Dec 20, 2015
1243 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto, ON
scoper wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 2:25 pm
Lebronto goes down. Long live KDeveland! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
We shall see today at 6PM. But whenever I see Cleveland play, it usually looks like Lebron VS the other team, and not Cleveland as a team.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Jun 14, 2017
422 posts
336 upvotes
Cavs got no chance. They need a half time lead of about 20 points to have a slight chance to win.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6195 posts
728 upvotes
looks like Stack joined Memphis as an assistant coach, the Raptors will have no chance of hiring him next year.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3789 posts
1566 upvotes
Toronto
sf1 wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 1:51 pm
looks like Stack joined Memphis as an assistant coach, the Raptors will have no chance of hiring him next year.
Guess this means they're hiring Nick Nurse or Messina as head coach to replace Casey. One more year of trying with Demar, Lowry and Ibaka, then tear it all apart and start the rebuild.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6195 posts
728 upvotes
pintobean wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 3:07 pm
Guess this means they're hiring Nick Nurse or Messina as head coach to replace Casey. One more year of trying with Demar, Lowry and Ibaka, then tear it all apart and start the rebuild.
unfortunately I don't like neither, Stack was the one who developed most of these 905 guys and saw the potential in them.
I know he wanted to be HC because he liked coaching the 905 and he has done assistant before so for him to join Memphis to be assistant again make it seem like the Raps probably didn't offer him anything.
Aug 16, 2017
706 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
pintobean wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 3:07 pm
I agree with what you said but please no more Ibaka
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3789 posts
1566 upvotes
Toronto
DimsumDeals wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 9:51 am
I agree with what you said but please no more Ibaka
Well he's under contract for 2 more seasons. They owe him $21.6M for 18/19, and then $23.3 for 19/20. Maybe they'll be able to dump him as an expiring contact next year, but it's highly unlikely that any team will pick him up right now. I think the Raps are stuck with him for at least a year and probably longer.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2972 posts
855 upvotes
Global Village
tk1000 wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 12:22 pm
Report: Dwane Casey agrees to five-year deal with Pistons

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba ... l-pistons/
Let the poaching of our assistant coaches begin. If we hire Messina Nurse will be upset and Casey is going to heavily recruit him to join him in Detroit.

I wonder if Casey getting the job means we don't have to pay him the complete $6.5 million he's owed next season.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
11972 posts
1860 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
scoper wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 2:48 pm
Let the poaching of our assistant coaches begin. If we hire Messina Nurse will be upset and Casey is going to heavily recruit him to join him in Detroit.

I wonder if Casey getting the job means we don't have to pay him the complete $6.5 million he's owed next season.
Nick Nurse won't be working with Casey in Detroit I don't think.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)