• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2018 9:22 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3179 posts
1002 upvotes
Global Village
Looks like Wolves owner wants Butler traded by tomorrow. If it's not to us I hope it's not to the Sixers, that would make them a bigger threat in the playoffs.
Or to the Cavs.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
5698 posts
1290 upvotes
Mississauga
scoper wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2018 2:46 pm
Looks like Wolves owner wants Butler traded by tomorrow. If it's not to us I hope it's not to the Sixers, that would make them a bigger threat in the playoffs.
Or to the Cavs.
Plot Twist: Geez, imagine if Boston jumped in out of nowhere and offered up Jaylen Brown and someone else and a pick and got Butler, but keeping Tatum. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Aug 16, 2017
788 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
RAPTORS MEDIA DAY!!!

10 a.m. – Nick Nurse

10:30 a.m. – Masai Ujiri, Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green

11:20 a.m. – Kyle Lowry

11:30 a.m. – Jonas Valanciunas

11:40 a.m. – C.J. Miles

11:50 a.m. – Fred VanVleet
Penalty Box
Nov 25, 2010
4244 posts
712 upvotes
Abbottabad
Props to the maturity and poise of Danny Green.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3179 posts
1002 upvotes
Global Village
After everything I have heard about Kawhi not speaking I was thinking it might be because he's a poor communicator but I didn't see anything like that today, he simply chooses not to talk off the floor and let his play do the talking.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3179 posts
1002 upvotes
Global Village
kenchau wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2018 10:30 pm
Plot Twist: Geez, imagine if Boston jumped in out of nowhere and offered up Jaylen Brown and someone else and a pick and got Butler, but keeping Tatum. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Or another really scary move would be if they traded Hayward for Butler but they won't go there even though it would put them in a beter position to compete vs GS.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8585 posts
325 upvotes
scoper wrote:
Sep 24th, 2018 12:18 pm
After everything I have heard about Kawhi not speaking I was thinking it might be because he's a poor communicator but I didn't see anything like that today, he simply chooses not to talk off the floor and let his play do the talking.
I think he is just happy that he can play again without drama. Spurs must have really did him wrong if he feels happy playing for us right now. Face With Tears Of Joy

Whatever happens I will enjoy every game.

We all get to watch Kawhi in Raptors uniform. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1423 posts
615 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kevindurant1 wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 1:08 am
I think he is just happy that he can play again without drama. Spurs must have really did him wrong if he feels happy playing for us right now. Face With Tears Of Joy

Whatever happens I will enjoy every game.

We all get to watch Kawhi in Raptors uniform. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Agree. And the first preseason game was hot as fire. We saw pure defensive tactics, great movement of ball, and good communication from all players. A stellar bench as usual, and a team that hasn't lost it's rhythm.

Kawhi did not seem too happy, but he is definitely excited to play some b-ball after a long time! Green on the other hand looked exsctatic on the floor! Great first preseason game to display their talents.

IMO, these guys will definitely fair well in playoff time especially if they don't loose their rhythm. Kawhi, JV, Siakim, Lowry, VanVleet, Wright, Green, and Miles (if he continues his 3's), will definitely take us to finals, and maybe beyond.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12135 posts
1920 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
lamboman wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 7:27 am
Agree. And the first preseason game was hot as fire. We saw pure defensive tactics, great movement of ball, and good communication from all players. A stellar bench as usual, and a team that hasn't lost it's rhythm.

Kawhi did not seem too happy, but he is definitely excited to play some b-ball after a long time! Green on the other hand looked exsctatic on the floor! Great first preseason game to display their talents.

IMO, these guys will definitely fair well in playoff time especially if they don't loose their rhythm. Kawhi, JV, Siakim, Lowry, VanVleet, Wright, Green, and Miles (if he continues his 3's), will definitely take us to finals, and maybe beyond.
It was the first pre-season game... Let's wait until halfway through the season to see how we fare before we get too excited and make predictions. One thing for sure though, is that we'll make the playoffs.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
5698 posts
1290 upvotes
Mississauga
lamboman wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 7:27 am

Danny Green is going to turn out to be one of the most valuable acquisitions we made this offseason. He is a really vocal guy on defense and will really help anchor any lineup that's thrown on the floor with him, from a defensive perspective. Kawhi is obviously a great one-on-one defender and two-way player, but Green is the guy that's going to elevate the team defense.

It is exciting to see what will become of this season.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4804 posts
863 upvotes
Toronto
kenchau wrote:
Oct 1st, 2018 12:53 pm
Danny Green is going to turn out to be one of the most valuable acquisitions we made this offseason. He is a really vocal guy on defense and will really help anchor any lineup that's thrown on the floor with him, from a defensive perspective. Kawhi is obviously a great one-on-one defender and two-way player, but Green is the guy that's going to elevate the team defense.

It is exciting to see what will become of this season.
ya..Danny is gonna be the X factor in most games this season