• Dec 16th, 2018 10:44 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12127 posts
1920 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MJISGOAT wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 4:37 pm
Denver sucked. The Raps just played extremely poor ball and that's the truth. Just JV alone missed like 4 or 5 POINT BLANK shots that he shoulda just dunked. And their obsessive love for the 3 ball when it's not falling is nuts.
That's one thing I don't understand. Why are you going for a finger roll or lay up when you have the strength and space to dunk it? It brings energy to the crowd, sends a statement to your opponent, and in turn fires up your own team.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9906 posts
1820 upvotes
Montréal
geokilla wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 4:41 pm
That's one thing I don't understand. Why are you going for a finger roll or lay up when you have the strength and space to dunk it? It brings energy to the crowd, sends a statement to your opponent, and in turn fires up your own team.
Yes, pls educate me why big/tall/strong players DON'T dunk when w/i range...isn't it easier to do that w/ highest %age of success vs other methods?
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Jun 14, 2017
496 posts
382 upvotes
geokilla wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 4:41 pm
It's the type of player he is. JV also loses all respect from the refs when he hollers and screams for a foul that he clearly commits. Just like that push-off rebound. I like JV but I think I'd like to see more PT from Monroe. I think he can still play and contribute at a decent level.
Jan 12, 2017
786 posts
522 upvotes
Maple Ridge
2017-18 Cavs will eventually figure it out, come play off time.
2018-19 Celtics will eventually figure it out, come play off time.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3175 posts
1002 upvotes
Global Village
kenchau wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 7:06 pm
Not sure if it was previously mentioned, but Raptors finally getting some TV love. ESPN is doing their All-Access coverage tomorrow of the Toronto Raptors and it will run all day.

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-rele ... ecember-5/
That's too much attention now... Leave our team alone ESPN..Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3175 posts
1002 upvotes
Global Village
Really petty move by TSN not to air today's The Jump episode focused on the Raps. Are they that scared of ESPN coverage of the team? Makes you want an ESPN direct Canadian option even more.
All day I dream about sports
Nov 3, 2014
651 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn, JV owns some real estate on Embiid's head
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9906 posts
1820 upvotes
Montréal
Did I actually see JV dunk? Also KL dunking too? Awesome!
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1409 posts
609 upvotes
Toronto, ON
...You know the games over when you see Greg Monroe shooting 3's..lol
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1821 posts
247 upvotes
Red Deer
The roller coaster ride continues LOL

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 2 guests)

airpods, ShoNuff2, Longobongo