Sports & Recreation

RFD Raptors Lounge - NBA CHAMPIONS!

Deal Fanatic
Oct 20, 2009
5013 posts
711 upvotes
I hope people are still watching. Raps pulling off a monumental comeback for the ages. If they win this, it'd be incredible.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9670 posts
1876 upvotes
Toronto
La Fleur wrote:
Dec 11th, 2010 9:57 pm
I hope people are still watching. Raps pulling off a monumental comeback for the ages. If they win this, it'd be incredible.

yup still here and enjoying it!!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 20, 2009
5013 posts
711 upvotes
31 for Bayless . . . ties career high. Jack who?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9670 posts
1876 upvotes
Toronto
The Brazilian blur should be starting instead of Bayless!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2008
1609 posts
4 upvotes
^I wouldn't trust Barbosa to run a team at the point for 4 quarters lol

Bayless struggled early aside from his own scoring but he looked way more dynamic than Jack or Calderon ever was... GO RAPTORS!
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1868 posts
308 upvotes
Burlington
Wow what a win, from 25 points down
Deal Fanatic
Oct 20, 2009
5013 posts
711 upvotes
Amazing comeback, glad I stayed tuned to it. Watching some VGA's now.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2010
2021 posts
15 upvotes
Crazy second half by the Raptors... Barbosa played really well.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
1892 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Clearly the Raptors dug themselves into that 25 pt hole just to set some new franchise records. We were also nice enough to let Ben Wallace set a career high along the way.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2002
11981 posts
282 upvotes
Just one more player who adds the "Career High vs Raptors on such and such date" to their career stat-line. I bet more players have that vs Raps than against any other team.

Almost gave up on the game to watch The Social Network...glad I stuck around, as it was fun finish despite the early woes.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2010
2021 posts
15 upvotes
Psubs wrote:
Dec 12th, 2010 12:59 am
With Bayless and Barbosa looking well as a tandem and wanting to draft Kyrie Irving or Kemba Walker, can the Raptors move Calderon by the deadline?

I think the problem with moving Calderon is that nobody wants his contract.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 20, 2009
5013 posts
711 upvotes
deep wrote:
Dec 12th, 2010 8:47 am
Just one more player who adds the "Career High vs Raptors on such and such date" to their career stat-line. I bet more players have that vs Raps than against any other team.

Almost gave up on the game to watch The Social Network...glad I stuck around, as it was fun finish despite the early woes.

I was about to post the same thing last night . . . . frustrating. It's one thing to lose and be a bad team, it's another to have a team that seemingly has no pride and is just collecting pay cheques. I know this team isn't quite like that, but if I were a player I'd be raging if my team constantly let guys put up gawdy #s against us. Even if I was the worst player in the league my pride wouldn't let lay down and let the Kobe's of the league set records, let alone the Harrington's and Wallace's.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 1 guest)

lensbuyer, StatsGuy, lfok23