Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
aka_stunna wrote:
May 17th, 2011 5:49 pm
Colangelo re-signed......was hoping he'd be gone

seriously...are there no other GM's out there?
Sep 6, 2009
94 posts
Ottawa
Do you guys really want the #1 pick in this draft? It's a horrendously weak draft. Irving is good but not great...and from lots of people, they say his ceiling may just be a starter and only a few guys consider him to be a future all-star. Plus you'll have to pay him #1 pick money. I hope the Raps don't get a high pick. That way they can suck for another year and then have a great chance to get the #1 pick for next years draft which should be a loaded since a few of the projected lottery picks in this years draft are staying in college for another year. This years draft is looking even worse than the 2000 nba draft.
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23345 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
liangdai_bigdog wrote:
May 17th, 2011 7:00 pm
Do you guys really want the #1 pick in this draft? It's a horrendously weak draft. Irving is good but not great...and from lots of people, they say his ceiling may just be a starter and only a few guys consider him to be a future all-star. Plus you'll have to pay him #1 pick money. I hope the Raps don't get a high pick. That way they can suck for another year and then have a great chance to get the #1 pick for next years draft which should be a loaded since a few of the projected lottery picks in this years draft are staying in college for another year. This years draft is looking even worse than the 2000 nba draft.

Maybe draft a Greg Oden type player next year. :facepalm:

Kyrie Irving is the most complete freshman PG in a long while.
Sep 6, 2009
94 posts
Ottawa
Psubs wrote:
May 17th, 2011 7:12 pm
Maybe draft a Greg Oden type player next year. :facepalm:

Kyrie Irving is the most complete freshman PG in a long while.

You mean since John Wall? who was draft less than a year ago? I'd rather take Wall over Irving any day. We haven't even seen Irving for a full college season.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
dragon_drift wrote:
May 15th, 2011 1:55 pm
just google nba stream.

*not trolling. the first link does work.

could you PM me the stream too!?!? :cry:
rems wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 12:00 pm
yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
can anyone hook me up? :( lol damnn...
rems wrote:
yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
dragon_drift wrote:
May 15th, 2011 1:55 pm
just google nba stream.

*not trolling. the first link does work.

thanks for the hookup!
rems wrote:
Sep 21, 2008
434 posts
19 upvotes
YYZ/YUL
C'mon ping pong balls..Raps need the 1st overall pick!!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
Noooooooooooooooooooooo
rems wrote:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
DAMNIT!~ pick #5
rems wrote:
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4138 posts
369 upvotes
Mississauga
Cmon its the Raptors. You knew something like this was gonna happen. I'm so depressed I'm laughing right now. :cry:
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2002
6941 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
Ahhh not much to look forward to for next season I guess! Maybe we'll win the lottery next year.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
MaximDude wrote:
May 17th, 2011 8:49 pm
Cmon its the Raptors. You knew something like this was gonna happen. I'm so depressed I'm laughing right now. :cry:

wow.... are u kidding me? the CAVS again??? they got #1 and #4...dang..
rems wrote:

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 8 guests)

Mr. Robo, Sanyo, cyphon21