Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1342 posts
85 upvotes
GTA
grappos13 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2017 4:04 am
maybe thats Vincenzo Esposito!
He seems to be videographer Gerard P. The pic's from his twitter.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
6898 posts
2181 upvotes
Markham
kevindurant1 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2017 12:05 am
Just seeing how far the Raptors is from GS. They should just tank.

I hope Ujiri is at least thinking about it. We could get a high pick from DD and Jonas.
What could any team do to get to the Warriors or Cavs level. There is no LeBron like player anywhere in sight in the draft. The best they can do is improve and hope those teams go through a bad stretch and we go through a hot stretch at the time they play them. Even if they can't win it all it is still exciting to watch them make the playoffs and see what happens.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15801 posts
685 upvotes
Stouffville
Why do raps need to tank to be gsw?
Their big 3 before Durant were 7th, 11th and 35th overall picks. And barnes was 7th as well. Not exactly tank level..
Raptors already did this same thing during the same years and how did it work out? They had 9th, 13th, 5th and 8th over the same 4 year span. That plus a big trade to get lowry got us to just behind lebron in the east.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8952 posts
441 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Jun 9th, 2017 5:53 pm
What could any team do to get to the Warriors or Cavs level. There is no LeBron like player anywhere in sight in the draft. The best they can do is improve and hope those teams go through a bad stretch and we go through a hot stretch at the time they play them. Even if they can't win it all it is still exciting to watch them make the playoffs and see what happens.
There is no point. TV ratings is record breaking. The NBA would want Cavs VS GS for years.

This is the best time to tank and in 2-3 years we could have something we can build on. We could get a high pick right away if we trade DD and JV now.

The east will be wide open soon. Tanking now would put us in a better position when that happens. Sixers is the only team in the east that have gotten the top picks consistently in the past few years. Knicks and Nets is a mess. We should really take advantage of that.
TORONTO RAPTORS IS THE 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3858 posts
1349 upvotes
Global Village
gr8dlr wrote:
Jun 9th, 2017 5:53 pm
Teams can also be strategic in weakening them by going after their FA players; with the GS big 4 at or close to max the Warriors are very limited in what they can offer the rest so other teams can easily outbid them, Iguodala, West, Zaza, Livingston, Clark, McGee could all be elsewhere next season and that would help bridge the gap.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12831 posts
2287 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lol Reddit has crazy trade proposals on how we can get Paul George. How would he fit on our roster though? Our team is so iso heavy and the plays we run don't seem to play well for Paul George.
Jan 15, 2013
349 posts
29 upvotes
Oakville
geokilla wrote:
Jun 18th, 2017 7:50 pm
Lol Reddit has crazy trade proposals on how we can get Paul George. How would he fit on our roster though? Our team is so iso heavy and the plays we run don't seem to play well for Paul George.
We are iso heavy cause of demar and lowry I think personally... I figure that they don't trust the other players well enough to believe in them and score...maybe when lowry leave the raps and the whole "culture reset" .. maybe we might get Paul george we got young players that pacers need badly

With demar handling the midrange and Paul george long range and both do drives ... hopefully it will give more spacing to other players to be open more maybe... also ibaka with post moves and some shots
Feb 13, 2015
941 posts
143 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I will never forget this tweet from Paul George.. it gives me a glimmer of hope.

Jan 15, 2013
349 posts
29 upvotes
Oakville
th12mq wrote:
Jun 18th, 2017 8:24 pm
I will never forget this tweet from Paul George.. it gives me a glimmer of hope.

Pacres want young players which we got and picks which we got as well but not high enough for pacers ... hopefully the young players will be more than enough to help sweeten the pot
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11045 posts
1724 upvotes
geokilla wrote:
Jun 18th, 2017 7:50 pm
Any 2 way player is a welcome addition for the Raptors.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
6400 posts
1898 upvotes
Mississauga
Guest Matty D covering the Jays on this road trip!!!

Can I get a three pointer...I mean homerun, from Mississauga! :)
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
3381 posts
1460 upvotes
Vancouver
Lowry gone?

https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/ ... rthur.html

"As of mid-May other teams were being told Lowry had “zero interest” in returning to Toronto, even if the Raptors offered a maximum five-year deal. Which since the club had no intention of offering a five-year deal probably made Lowry’s declaration easier to make."
Jan 15, 2013
349 posts
29 upvotes
Oakville
Jermyzy wrote:
Jun 19th, 2017 10:40 pm
Lowry gone?

https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/ ... rthur.html

"As of mid-May other teams were being told Lowry had “zero interest” in returning to Toronto, even if the Raptors offered a maximum five-year deal. Which since the club had no intention of offering a five-year deal probably made Lowry’s declaration easier to make."
But this statement was made before draft deals and Paul george ... now lowry have limited options

He could come back (which I hoped he doesn't come back) if Masai can't get Paul george and just get lowry for cheap since he might have nowhere to go... sixers, spurs don't want him, clippers hoping to keep Paul because of jerry west

Some team out there have to trade a pg for something in order to create a free spot for lowry and that is tough thing to happen... he is getting old and not good at playoffs

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

Wilmega