Sports & Recreation

RFD Raptors Lounge - NBA CHAMPIONS!

Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1099 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
CJ miles is struggling and defense is a mess, OG shouldnt be starting right now imo.

5 games left to polish things up! Go raptors!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1099 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
Norman Powell's basketball skills have completely abandoned him lol
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4094 posts
1494 upvotes
Global Village
Man, I feel sorry for all the people who paid tickets to see this game. When both teams are playing back2backs all tickets should be at least 50% off, ugly bball, guys are gassed.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
6878 posts
2142 upvotes
Mississauga
Never fear fellow RFD'ers. I went to the game, and thus, they won. I have a perfect winning record this season on games attended. It was important for me to be there and pull them out of the slump tonight.

Now they will head into the playoffs on a good note.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4094 posts
1494 upvotes
Global Village
Mayoo wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 1:00 pm
Kyrie wont return for the playoffs ..

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/kyrie-irving
If I am the Bucks I do everything possible to avoid us and get the 7 seed and face the Celts, without Kyrie they have a chance to pull the upset.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1099 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
no chance for celtics to beat the bucks unless brad stevens completely outcoaches the bucks coaching staff..

NBA Finals for the Raptors or this season will be a huge disappointment.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4981 posts
702 upvotes
Toronto
Boston without kyrie is still a strong team. This team was smashing elite teams lately. I know playoffs is a different beast, but can't rule out Celtics that easily.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
13112 posts
2548 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
With Philly securing the 3rd seed, BRING ON LEBRON.

Man we're screwed. Gonna be a second round exit if we get past the first round.
Nov 3, 2014
813 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Be the first seed and be gifted with the most difficult path to the eastern conference finals LOL

Washington and then Cleveland... G effin G

Washington in the wall/beal era historically over-performed in the first round, and fizzle out in the 2nd
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4094 posts
1494 upvotes
Global Village
Casey just clinched coach of the year award, now all he has to do is rest Demar, Kyle, Serge for the next week.

I wonder if the Wiz are trying to manipulate their standings with Cleveland & the 2nd round in mind more than us, if the Cavs finish 4th I think the Wiz are going to win the next few to finish 7th, if Cavs finish 3rd they'll continue tanking to 8.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
6878 posts
2142 upvotes
Mississauga
Man, how the heck did the Pacers finish 5th. They are the weakest of the top 9 teams in the East.

Cleveland's got an easy first round against Indiana.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3829 posts
1603 upvotes
Toronto
danny3526 wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 10:10 pm
Be the first seed and be gifted with the most difficult path to the eastern conference finals LOL

Washington and then Cleveland... G effin G

Washington in the wall/beal era historically over-performed in the first round, and fizzle out in the 2nd
Milwaukee could still finish 8th if they lose their 3 remaining games, but in all likelihood, they're going to win 1 or 2 of those games and get bumped up to 7, which means Washington probably gets 8th.

As for Cleveland and Philadelphia, if they finish the year with the exact same record, Cleveland would get 3rd by virtue of winning their division. I'm thinking Cleveland wants third so they can face Boston without Kyrie in the second round, so they'll likely try to win their last 2 games against the Knicks to finish with 51 wins. Philly would have to win their last 3 to get to 52 and secure the third seed.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1099 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
Raptors are 8-0 when Ibaka scores 20 or more pts..

Says alot about the minutes he plays for the team.. When he plays decent, Raptors win

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)