RFD Raptors Lounge - NBA CHAMPIONS!

Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5061 posts
773 upvotes
Toronto
lamboman wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 11:21 pm
Sources say the Wizards want two and two draft picks for the trade of Beal. I'm guessing it would be PASCAL and anunoby. But the Raptors already lost the draft pick to San Antonio. At this point I'd rather get someone like Jeremy Lin. What do you all think?

link here
Lol no f*ck*ng way they'd give up Pascal. I was looking up his stats - his first season avg 4pts, 2nd season 7 pts, now this season 15 pts. He's doubling his output every year. He'll probably be considered as an allstar next season if he keeps it up. He has good offense, good defense, and I bet he'll truly add the 3 to his arsenal down the line. He has a bright future, hope we don't give him away.

Great win by the Raptors. Love to see their solid defense which was so badly missing way bad in the dark Andrea Bargnani days
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
7895 posts
2990 upvotes
Markham
glover78 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 11:15 am
Lol no f*ck*ng way they'd give up Pascal. I was looking up his stats - his first season avg 4pts, 2nd season 7 pts, now this season 15 pts. He's doubling his output every year. He'll probably be considered as an allstar next season if he keeps it up. He has good offense, good defense, and I bet he'll truly add the 3 to his arsenal down the line. He has a bright future, hope we don't give him away.

Great win by the Raptors. Love to see their solid defense which was so badly missing way bad in the dark Andrea Bargnani days
+1 Wouldn't even trade Pascal for Beal straight up.

His trajectory is huge...he can be a Giannis 2. In fact in some respects, I think he brings more as he loves to run the floor on break outs and he has great spin moves around the basket. Needs to learn how to do the side forward/side forward two step when he drives a la Derozen/Giannis. He can also be a bit softer with his medium range bank shots because sometimes he whips it against the glass.

If he wanted to I'd bet he'd be a great receiver in the NFL as he has great soft hands.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5061 posts
773 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 11:50 am
+1 Wouldn't even trade Pascal for Beal straight up.

His trajectory is huge...he can be a Giannis 2. In fact in some respects, I think he brings more as he loves to run the floor on break outs and he has great spin moves around the basket. Needs to learn how to do the side forward/side forward two step when he drives a la Derozen/Giannis. He can also be a bit softer with his medium range bank shots because sometimes he whips it against the glass.

If he wanted to I'd bet he'd be a great receiver in the NFL as he has great soft hands.
The Euro step?

lol at great soft hands
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
7895 posts
2990 upvotes
Markham
glover78 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 12:10 pm
The Euro step?

lol at great soft hands
Thanks...didn't know there was a name for that.

Palmolive hands! LOL.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1325 posts
212 upvotes
Mississauga
Pascal is so fun to watch he is a pure born athlete, I have met Pascal before and he is good person all around. He has the drive and energy to be a star in the NBA thats why I agree this guy could have all star status real soon. Hes #2 in my books on the raptors and what is so impressive is he only started playing ball at age 16 that's unreal having said all this Pascal is a keeper because you never know what this guy could be in the NBA.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4286 posts
1633 upvotes
Global Village
I had no idea Pascal was going to be a priest! That would have been hilarious to see, he talks about it in this pod, before yesterday's game but it foreshadows a lot of what we saw vs the Bucks.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=25656431

And Pascal should be untouchable, when Kawhi takes off this is Pascal's team.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1374 posts
1199 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Kawhi Leonard not playing tonight since it's b2b game... common man.....
Temp. Banned
Apr 24, 2018
580 posts
34 upvotes
Dreamrider wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 6:49 pm
Kawhi Leonard not playing tonight since it's b2b game... common man.....
Don’t need him
Apr 18, 2017
464 posts
115 upvotes
Mississauga
nice game... nice of the bench to show up (helps that we have FVV or Kyle to run with them) and our 3's starting to fall again.

really glad powell is getting more confident with his game. he lost it during casey's term (same with Ibaka I guess). glad coach is utilizing him.

Still not fond of OG though. his defense is ok but 90% ends up fouling against better players or when under pressure. he can't be depended on to finish a break, not even to drive and dish. his favorite shot is the open three which he's shooting poorly hence a lot of teams give him. i think he has the strength, but not the handles so he's afraid to turn it over. thought he and pascal will blossom together.

this boucher guy should replace miles role. Hehe.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
1954 posts
451 upvotes
Ottawa
Great to see Norm succeed again and hopefully the Go Daddy curse is lifted....now CJ Miles is left. Nurse should really give Boucher more minutes as he could be a lethal 3 point shooter.

Glad to see Lowry back, he is the heart of the team and when he is there on the floor the energy and plays are better.

Good win for the Raps and free McD fries!
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2007
3515 posts
650 upvotes
Raptors woke up yesterday at the bucks game, let’s see for how many more games...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
7200 posts
2273 upvotes
Mississauga
Raptors are actually 7-1 this season on the second game of back to backs.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1223 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
great win last night against the hottest team in the NBA at 6 straight wins..

Raptors streak stopper?
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11382 posts
1960 upvotes
sg2386 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 10:05 pm
Great to see Norm succeed again and hopefully the Go Daddy curse is lifted....now CJ Miles is left. Nurse should really give Boucher more minutes as he could be a lethal 3 point shooter.

Glad to see Lowry back, he is the heart of the team and when he is there on the floor the energy and plays are better.

Good win for the Raps and free McD fries!
With the team getting healthy, Boucher might get bumped back down to the G-League. With Lowry back, only 2 out of Brown, Boucher and Miles are even active. When JV comes back, then only 1 out of those 3 is active and unless Boucher is really showing massive improvement, there's no place for him (unless Leonard is taking the night off). Which would make more sense to let Boucher develop more in the G-League than letting him sit inactive on the bench.

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Kyle Lowry
3. Pascal Siakam
4. Danny Green
5. Serge Ibaka
6. Fred VanVleet
7. Delon Wright
8. Greg Monroe
9. Norman Powell
10. OG Anunoby
11. CJ Miles
12. Lorenzo Brown
13. Chris Boucher
14. Jordan Loyd
15. Malachi Richardson

IN Jonas Valanciunas

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)