Sports & Recreation

Richard Sherman post game interview a new classic.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2014 2:03 am
Tags:
None
41 replies
[OP]
Penalty Box
Oct 26, 2007
895 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Poor Erin Andrews question

"who was talking about you?"

Lol too funny but that Sherman is not a nice man!
[removed]
A guide for the everymans guide to investments
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
1459 posts
368 upvotes
that was AWESOME.

Watching that live was unreal. Did you see him just straight staring down the camera during the whole rant??? haha. Giving the Crabtree a look through the camera like "YE. I WISH YOU WOULD." hahahaha... sooooo hood.
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23338 posts
616 upvotes
Toronto
daikman wrote:
Jan 19th, 2014 11:35 pm
that was AWESOME.

Watching that live was unreal. Did you see him just straight staring down the camera during the whole rant??? haha. Giving the Crabtree a look through the camera like "YE. I WISH YOU WOULD." hahahaha... sooooo hood.
He should get charged with sexual harrassment for spanking Crabtree's butt! lol

Seriously I hope this joker never wins a SB. Peyton better get one for Champ Bailey in 2 weeks. :D
Banned
Oct 21, 2013
76 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Can take the guy out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the guy. Even more ironic is the fact that he attended the prestigious Ivy League school known as Standford.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
16630 posts
1494 upvotes
Space for rent
Erin Andrews goes home to her mansion and sleeps in her silk linen boo hoo
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Go Broncos!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8202 posts
1019 upvotes
Victoria
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Jan 20th, 2014 8:06 am
lol... love the rant.
My own personal view is that sports interviews are so generic and planned that most of them are completely dissinteresting and a total waste of time. They basically interviewed Sherman minutes after the game winning play and he was pumped. So pumped he didn't filter at all, he was still in game mode.

Not a classy interview but better than the we played hard, they played hard, but we came to bring it kind of crap we usually get.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2009
1833 posts
38 upvotes
Ottawa
The only thing that annoyed me about that whole thing .....

He makes the choking sign. Slaps Crabtree on the arse. He MUST have said something to him. Cause its freaking Sherman. Crabtree gets annoyed (obviously .. right or wrong) and shoves Herman in the face mask. What does Sherman do? Look at the refs all innocent like HE is the victim.

THAT stuff pisses me off. Look .. you want to be a douche out there? cool. I get it. All teams have those guys (for SF, its Whitner, imo). But dont act like an idiot and then look to the refs to protect you. Man up and take a shove in the face and dont whine about it.
Please keep sigs clean
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
124 upvotes
datylover wrote:
Jan 20th, 2014 12:08 am
Can take the guy out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the guy. Even more ironic is the fact that he attended the prestigious Ivy League school known as Standford.
Graduated with honours in communications. Sherman is actually a very well articulated individual, and his interview MADE SENSE. It was much better than many post game interviews I've seen, where the players struggle to even string together words. He was rambling and shouting because he had just made a big play to secure the win and send his team to the SB.
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote:
May 18th, 2009 12:00 pm
I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote:
Nov 4th, 2008 8:43 pm
Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9085 posts
1725 upvotes
Somewhere
I liked it.

Better than:

"We played well, made some plays and we were able to come away with the win....zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
:confused:
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23338 posts
616 upvotes
Toronto
chadjustine wrote:
Jan 20th, 2014 10:53 am
The only thing that annoyed me about that whole thing .....

He makes the choking sign. Slaps Crabtree on the arse. He MUST have said something to him. Cause its freaking Sherman. Crabtree gets annoyed (obviously .. right or wrong) and shoves Herman in the face mask. What does Sherman do? Look at the refs all innocent like HE is the victim.

THAT stuff pisses me off. Look .. you want to be a douche out there? cool. I get it. All teams have those guys (for SF, its Whitner, imo). But dont act like an idiot and then look to the refs to protect you. Man up and take a shove in the face and dont whine about it.
Ya, he's acting like Rodman / Artest out there. :evil:
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2009
1833 posts
38 upvotes
Ottawa
Psubs wrote:
Jan 20th, 2014 11:17 am
Ya, he's acting like Rodman / Artest out there. :evil:
Yeah its nausiating.

Again, I dont mind those players at all. We all got them in all sports. My team(s) arent above that. My complaint isnt towards Sherman as much as all players who act like that.
Please keep sigs clean