• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2019 9:07 pm
[OP]
Mar 23, 2008
777 posts
36 upvotes
Scarborough

Richmond Green Development Thread

Thought I'd start a Richmond Green development thread. I drop by the area every couple of weeks to grab pictures on-site and by drone to check progress.

Looks like they've done the roads and ready to start building foundation of the houses. Tentative Occupancy is June 2019.

5 replies
[OP]
Mar 23, 2008
777 posts
36 upvotes
Scarborough
Please build my home properly Smiling Face With Open Mouth There will be cases of beer waiting for you (After you complete the job of course...) Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Mar 23, 2008
777 posts
36 upvotes
Scarborough
@Moderators, Can you please move this thread to Home & Garden > Real Estate?

Thanks
Jan 30, 2017
562 posts
34 upvotes
01s0uljah wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 10:42 am
Please build my home properly Smiling Face With Open Mouth There will be cases of beer waiting for you (After you complete the job of course...) Face With Tears Of Joy
Thank you but I dont build for mattamy or drink alcohol. I'm pretty sure the framing contractor should be benfica carpentry in which case your hone will be build properly as they are a good company. Just a tip show up on day meet and greet the framers and offer them coffee and sweets which a very nice gesture but dont be on their case everyday if there is something incorrect reach out to the site foreman and then the site super. When you get to framing stage ask who the contractor is and let me know and I'll tell you if your in good hands.