Expired Contests

[Other] Rick Hansen Foundation "Planat" Contest (June 30/12 QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2012 1:44 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam

Rick Hansen Foundation "Planat" Contest (June 30/12 QC ok)

There is only one prize and it consists of the following: Roundtrip coach class airfare for two (2) people from anywhere in Canada that Air Canada operates, two (2) nights in Vancouver at the Fairmont Pacific Rim (includes breakfast), two (2) nights in Whistler at the Aava Whistler Hotel, an accessible outdoor adventure with 9Lives Adventures. This will include transportation from Vancouver to Whistler and from Whistler to YVR airport, and $900 spending money. The prize has an estimated retail value of $6,000.

To participate in the Contest, entrants must visit www.rickhansen.com or www.planat.com and click on the link "Submit reviews to planat.com and win a trip to Vancouver and Whistler". or every submitted, moderated and approved review/rating of a venue, the entrant will receive one contest ballot. Each ballot entry increases an entrant’s chances of winning the prize. There are no limits to the number of submissions entered by any one entrant.

planat is an online tool that allows you to post and search reviews on the accessibility of the places where you eat, shop, work and play. Your detailed reviews make a difference in the lives of others.

Canada Age of Majority (Under the Age of Majority you need Consent.)

Ends 06/30/12

Enter Here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378556 upvotes
Ottawa
good luck
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20434 posts
140502 upvotes