• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 12:47 am
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4370 posts
680 upvotes
Mulan szechuan sauce.

+1
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
24383 posts
5239 upvotes
GTHA
Rick and Morty Full Episodes: http://asw.im/1KhGxy
Welcome to the darkest year of their adventures. All-new episodes begin July 30th at 11:30p ET.

Season 3 trailer
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4370 posts
680 upvotes
Looks awesome.
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15785 posts
551 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Pickle Rick! Cannot wait!
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5403 posts
1148 upvotes
w00t!

I'm still laughing at the Szechuan Sauce ordeal from the season opener.

*flame on!
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15785 posts
551 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
So hyped for this I cannot wait!
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15785 posts
551 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Anyone see last nights episode?! I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would but some stuff still got me/are notable:

-Rubhub
-Morty and Summer bots
"Quote mode"
"One man entered, one man comes out in 9 months"
"I'll kill you but not because you want me to"
"Your blood will be my lotion"
"Oh Geez, My Sister Died In The Spaghetti" <---this was actually hilarious to me for some reason.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5403 posts
1148 upvotes
33966 wrote:
Jul 31st, 2017 10:09 am
Anyone see last nights episode?! I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would but some stuff still got me/are notable:

-Rubhub
-Morty and Summer bots
"Quote mode"
"One man entered, one man comes out in 9 months"
"I'll kill you but not because you want me to"
"Your blood will be my lotion"
"Oh Geez, My Sister Died In The Spaghetti" <---this was actually hilarious to me for some reason.
Not as funny as the April Fool's ep but still a good ep. I LOL'd at the "Oh Geez, My Sister Died In The Spaghetti". Also, the whispering loser wind lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2007
1739 posts
245 upvotes
how are you guys watching this? it seems geo-blocked for me. We subscribed to Cartoon Network only to find out they aren't showing the new season, so had to cancel
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5403 posts
1148 upvotes
xansmommy wrote:
Jul 31st, 2017 4:44 pm
how are you guys watching this? it seems geo-blocked for me. We subscribed to Cartoon Network only to find out they aren't showing the new season, so had to cancel
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15785 posts
551 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
I don't get it what does an suv have to do with rick and morty? wrong thread?

edit: lol i am dumb/slow i just got it