Hot Deals

Rift/PC VR Games Sale and Daily Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 4:02 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2259 posts
483 upvotes
I tried Elite Dangerous with the Touch controllers, and I promptly got into a nauseous spin. Urp! Best to use a Hotas Joystick I hear.

Doom VFR - great price, but man the Touch control setup is not good. I think you also have to physically turn in the game as there’s no joystick turning that I discovered. Kinda wonky, wished it was better since I love the Doom series of games.
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19662 posts
10716 upvotes
Kitchener
Payday 2 the ultimate bundle (game + 36 DLC) is $5 (reg $90) on fanatical

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/pay ... ate-bundle

Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2215 posts
2194 upvotes
I just got a coupon for the viveport infinity for half off for 1 year. sounds like a great deal.
I still don't know if I want to subscribe at that price I got way too much on my plate right now, and summer time is almost impossible to find time to play video games.
I am getting a second hand thrustmaster racing wheel hopefully it wont gather too much dust , looking for a good pc simulation for vr. I have project cars 1 but I found that it is too much simulation and I didn't want to spend hours tweaking cars and just race. and I don't feel rewarding to play a game where everything is already unlocked. I have a hard time knowing where to start and it just kills it for me.

just read that the dirt rally 2.0 is getting vr support this summer. hopefully soon.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2215 posts
2194 upvotes
interesting. not sure I would want to add more weight to a headset with this. now that there is only 1 cable going from headset or even the quest available.
plus all the extra settings you would have to go trough everytime you would play with your headset.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19662 posts
10716 upvotes
Kitchener
waven101 wrote: interesting. not sure I would want to add more weight to a headset with this. now that there is only 1 cable going from headset or even the quest available.
plus all the extra settings you would have to go trough everytime you would play with your headset.
Added wieght on the headset is negligible, the hurdle is with the battery back waist strap, that said, it's a very solid solution (and it does work).
Still pricy though, cheapest shipping adds another $65 USD. I would like to see this more around $150 CADs all in.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19662 posts
10716 upvotes
Kitchener
crymson1979 wrote: https://www.tpcastvr.com/store/TPCAST-W ... -p97616958

TPCast for rift is 53% off on the official store for 149$ US. I’ve debated long wether to get it or not as the reviews seem to be hit and miss. Anybody here with it care to comment?
The refurbished tpcast for VIVE is $100 USD, that would be my pickup price.
Good find nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2259 posts
483 upvotes
Did they fix this to work with Oculus Touch controllers? I bought it a while back, but I couldn't even get it to start for some reason. I had to use the keyboard to enter inputs, but I never got past the initially screens. I had thought you could steer and shift with the controllers but nopers. Unfortunately I don't have a wheel/pedal setup.
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19662 posts
10716 upvotes
Kitchener
HunkaHunkaBurningLove wrote: Did they fix this to work with Oculus Touch controllers?
Was it ever supposed to work? I don't know, I have always thought it was either a wheel or an xbox controller.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19662 posts
10716 upvotes
Kitchener
VR sale on ubisoft:
https://store.ubi.com/ca/search?lang=en&q=vr

Space Junkies $6.75 (Reg $26.99)

Star Trek: Bridge Crew, $16.05 (Reg $53.49)

Transference $13.40 (Reg $33.49)

Eagle Flight $8.10 (Reg $26.99)

Werewolves Within $8.10 (Reg $26.99)

Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2215 posts
2194 upvotes
Bending the light is free right now used to be 17.00
oculus store

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)