Hot Deals

Rift/PC VR Games Sale and Daily Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2020 9:39 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2232 posts
2206 upvotes
pre purchase the game espire 1 and get a free killing floor incusion copy on steam
Temp. Banned
Jul 23, 2007
2419 posts
1189 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for the list
Playing games in schoolSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19718 posts
10776 upvotes
Kitchener
The Town of Light (Reg $21) is part of the $1.3 tier on the spooky horror 2019 humble bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/spoo ... 019-bundle
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2232 posts
2206 upvotes
thanks butcher actually looks like a metrovania/contra style good.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6565 posts
3498 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
aasoror wrote: The Town of Light (Reg $21) is part of the $1.3 tier on the spooky horror 2019 humble bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/spoo ... 019-bundle
That's an insane deal!
Current combined prices of the 3 games (5 if you include the added unrated version of Agony + the Butcher Soundtrack DLC) is $72.45 CAD.
Not bad for $1.38 CAD, plus I've had my eye on "The Town Of Light" for a long time..
Thx for the heads up on this!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2232 posts
2206 upvotes
touring karts is out probably not a deal but it looks great
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19718 posts
10776 upvotes
Kitchener
WHALE ROCK GAMES for $0.98
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/7 ... ock_Games/

This bundle contains:
-We are the Dwarves
-Timelock VR

Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6565 posts
3498 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
The Oculus Go --> Oculus Quest games & apps free upgrades are now live (Oct 3/19 through Dec 31/19)

Anyone with an Oculus Quest who has Oculus Go apps purchased prior to Sept 25/19 which have Quest equivalents can now upgrade & download them for free (you'll still keep the Go versions as well).

Valid only until Dec 31st, so check to see if any of your older Go purchases qualify.

I had "End Space / Republique VR / Ultrawings / VR Karts"...all valued @ $17 CAD each.
$68 in free software is a NICE bonus!

*NOTE : DO NOT attempt to go and buy the Oculus Go versions now and expect the free upgrade to Quest path, it was only valid for purchases made prior to the OC6 announcement on Sept 25/19.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3924 posts
670 upvotes
Windsor
Woah! wrote: The Oculus Go --> Oculus Quest games & apps free upgrades are now live (Oct 3/19 through Dec 31/19)

Anyone with an Oculus Quest who has Oculus Go apps purchased prior to Sept 25/19 which have Quest equivalents can now upgrade & download them for free (you'll still keep the Go versions as well).

Valid only until Dec 31st, so check to see if any of your older Go purchases qualify.

I had "End Space / Republique VR / Ultrawings / VR Karts"...all valued @ $17 CAD each.
$68 in free software is a NICE bonus!

*NOTE : DO NOT attempt to go and buy the Oculus Go versions now and expect the free upgrade to Quest path, it was only valid for purchases made prior to the OC6 announcement on Sept 25/19.
How do you like the Quest compared to the Go?

I am upgrading too, the new Quest announcements tipped me over the edge....
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6565 posts
3498 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
G77 wrote: How do you like the Quest compared to the Go?

I am upgrading too, the new Quest announcements tipped me over the edge....
Each has their own uses, and with the recent features announcements, when hooked up to a PC the Quest may even offer superior visuals than my Oculus CV-1.
To say the least, it'll be interesting to test out during the November beta period.

Being primarily a PC VR user, I only bought both the Go & Quest due to them being sold for insane discounts from the Amazon Warehouse.
64GB Go was ~$130 after taxes and the 128GB Quest was ~$300 after taxes....no...those aren't typo's :-)

Both have grown on me though, and I use 'em equally.
The Go is is great for media and some light gaming, while the Quest is much closer to a PC VR gaming experience.
Love 'em both for what they can do.

I played some online 4 player Dead and Buried on the Go last weekend with a bunch of folks from the UK.
It ran surprisingly well considering it's on wifi (5Ghz) and there was live chat going on.
That experience alone was almost worth the $130 I'd paid, LOL!!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)