Expired Hot Deals

[Ring] Ring Alarm Home Security System Kit $260 - $330 (Save $50-$90USD) - ships to CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 11:00 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1557 posts
1000 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Double stacking of PROTECTSUBSCRIBER discount still working.

Alarm Security Kit, 14-Piece
White: *Ships to the continental US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$32.90)
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$29.61)
1 $329.00
$266.49
What is the price your seeing with the double stacking on the 10 pc kit if you don't mind?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
30323 posts
16172 upvotes
Ottawa
adilh53 wrote: What is the price your seeing with the double stacking on the 10 pc kit if you don't mind?

Alarm Security Kit, 10-Piece
White: *Ships to the continental US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$25.90)
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$23.31)
1 $259.00
$209.79
Oct 29, 2004
874 posts
164 upvotes
GTA
I'm in GTA West looking to get 10 contact sensors. If anyone has extra to sell, please pm me with your price. Thanks!
Nov 24, 2006
244 posts
87 upvotes
london
I'm I the same situation, I live in the London area and in need of a few extra contact Sensor and motion detectors for my place. If anyone has extras to sell PM me with more details
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
30323 posts
16172 upvotes
Ottawa
spyhero wrote: I'm in GTA West looking to get 10 contact sensors. If anyone has extra to sell, please pm me with your price. Thanks!
shaolin_x wrote: I'm I the same situation, I live in the London area and in need of a few extra contact Sensor and motion detectors for my place. If anyone has extras to sell PM me with more details
Are you guys subscribers?
If you're not seeing the double discounts, you'll at least get 10% off.

Alarm Contact Sensor
White: *Requires the Ring Alarm Security Kit. *Ships to the continental US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$2.00)
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$1.80)
1 $20.00
$16.20
Oct 29, 2004
874 posts
164 upvotes
GTA
vkizzle wrote: Are you guys subscribers?
If you're not seeing the double discounts, you'll at least get 10% off.

Alarm Contact Sensor
White: *Requires the Ring Alarm Security Kit. *Ships to the continental US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$2.00)
PROTECTSUBSCRIBER (-$1.80)
1 $20.00
$16.20
Thanks for your suggestion! I'm not a subscriber. I can get 2 pack for $55 - $10 e-mail sign up discount from Lowes = $45 + tax for 2.

$16.20 US = $22 Cad

I think I'll get them locally.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1557 posts
1000 upvotes
Looking to add a panic button and additional dome siren but it appears both of these are only available for purchase through Ring.com.

Anyone know if they are available anywhere else (preferrably in Canada). Do the accesories such as these go on sale at ring.com or mostly just the kits that go on sale?
Apr 20, 2019
32 posts
7 upvotes
If you are a Ring subscriber you get 10% off when you check out for the panic button only. Other than that they do go on sale during gift giving season.
adilh53 wrote: Looking to add a panic button and additional dome siren but it appears both of these are only available for purchase through Ring.com.

Anyone know if they are available anywhere else (preferrably in Canada). Do the accesories such as these go on sale at ring.com or mostly just the kits that go on sale?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1557 posts
1000 upvotes
FullMoonBay wrote: If you are a Ring subscriber you get 10% off when you check out for the panic button only. Other than that they do go on sale during gift giving season.
When the accessories (such as panic button, dome siren) go on sale - not referring to the subscription discount, do they normally go on sale for more than the 10% off?
Jun 1, 2015
404 posts
130 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Do the contact sensors (on the doors) chirp when you shut a door (ie when the 2 magnets come together) or only chirp when the door is opened and the magnets move away from one another?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
30323 posts
16172 upvotes
Ottawa
RigorMortis wrote: Do the contact sensors (on the doors) chirp when you shut a door (ie when the 2 magnets come together) or only chirp when the door is opened and the magnets move away from one another?
They only chirp when opened.
Jun 1, 2015
404 posts
130 upvotes
Calgary, AB
My base station, key pad, 1 motion sensor and 4 contact sensors are on the main floor. 2 storey 2200 sq feet house not including basement.

Basement just has has 1 motion sensor and 1 contact sensor (for walkout basement entrance). The 1 z wave extender included with the kit, i was thinking of plugging into basement to maintain connectivity with the 2 total sensors down there

Now, considering adding a dome siren and a panic button for when we are asleep at night - these would both be on the 2nd floor where the bedrooms are. My question is, would i likely need a 2nd zwave extender for upstairs if this is the set up im planning or is the 1 that i have in the basement most likely enough? So far with current set up, have not noticed any connectivity issues...anyone in a similar situation have any feedback in terms of needing or not needing an extra z wave extender?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4125 posts
3693 upvotes
RigorMortis wrote: My base station, key pad, 1 motion sensor and 4 contact sensors are on the main floor. 2 storey 2200 sq feet house not including basement.

Basement just has has 1 motion sensor and 1 contact sensor (for walkout basement entrance). The 1 z wave extender included with the kit, i was thinking of plugging into basement to maintain connectivity with the 2 total sensors down there

Now, considering adding a dome siren and a panic button for when we are asleep at night - these would both be on the 2nd floor where the bedrooms are. My question is, would i likely need a 2nd zwave extender for upstairs if this is the set up im planning or is the 1 that i have in the basement most likely enough? So far with current set up, have not noticed any connectivity issues...anyone in a similar situation have any feedback in terms of needing or not needing an extra z wave extender?
Chances are you won't even need the one extender.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
2792 posts
207 upvotes
Brantford
Can't get any discounts right now so I guess I will wait to see if they will have a Father's Day discount.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
4802 posts
851 upvotes
Has anyone who's ordered get a letter from FedEx for customs fees afterwards? Or coast is clear?
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."