• Mar 18th, 2017 5:22 pm
Tags:
Feb 9, 2013
780 posts
392 upvotes
Ottawa
webshark wrote:
Mar 7th, 2017 3:32 am
What about Kosher food or is that taboo to mention?
I already mentioned it. Same thing applies.
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
8856 posts
2975 upvotes
Ottawa
webshark wrote:
Mar 7th, 2017 3:32 am
What about Kosher food or is that taboo to mention?
It's all the same shit. I'm fine with a certain religions avoiding a certain food. However crap like banning hybridization of species in agriculture (NOT GMO which is a whole different debate I don't want to get into but I'm talking HYBRIDIZATION) when it helps give better yields and abundance or not mixing milk and meat is just plain silliness.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
6614 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if they'll still have the popeyes anniversary promotions they've had in years gone by?
Time be coming close and I have not had popeyes in a long time.:)
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2010
4573 posts
352 upvotes
Scarborough
its pretty expensive even with discounts.....add a bit more and have a full meal at a restaurant instead
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10723 posts
1405 upvotes
Toronto
apnayloags wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 12:48 pm
its pretty expensive even with discounts.....add a bit more and have a full meal at a restaurant instead
If you're with a friend, you could probably do better going to a place like the Fry ( http://www.thefry.ca/ ) but it's not Halal there.
I encourage not going alone because the Fry does not sell a 2 or 3 piece. They only sell a small or large portion, working out to 8 or 9 pieces minimum just for the small portion alone.