Expired Hot Deals

[Ripley's Aquarium] Toronto - 50% off Ripley's Aquarium one day sale. Jan 20 only, tickets good until March 12

[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20127 posts
20940 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - 50% off Ripley's Aquarium one day sale. Jan 20 only, tickets good until March 12

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
January 20, 2020
Retailer:
Ripley's Aquarium
Get tickets here

Today only! Beat the blues with a trip to the Aquarium for an underwater adventure at half the price.

Get Your Anytime Express ticket for 50% off right now!

Blue Monday Disclaimer: Tickets must be used by Thursday, March 12, 2020. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to change or end at any time without notice. Purchase up to 6 tickets per order. Available for purchase online only.
Last edited by sprung on Jan 20th, 2020 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
107 replies
Oct 10, 2011
53 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
Great deal, thanks for sharing!

Edit: my tickets are showing valid up to one year from purchase date
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2058 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
An adult ticket is $19.50... after the discount? So the regular price is $40? Has this increased? Seems pricy.
Jan 7, 2017
57 posts
53 upvotes
barks1andrew wrote: Great deal, thanks for sharing!

Edit: my tickets are showing valid up to one year from purchase date
Where do you check the expiry date of the tickets? I tried looking for it on my phone. TIA
Dec 24, 2017
471 posts
813 upvotes
lel
esq05 wrote: An adult ticket is $19.50... after the discount? So the regular price is $40? Has this increased? Seems pricy.
You have to consider that they must: feed, keep alive, and manage the water temps/quality of all the species they have, pay their employees, pay land taxes, overhead, etc. Part of me is surprised that it isnt more expensive TBH.
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Apr 2, 2018
51 posts
265 upvotes
Thanks OP! Bought for family and yea tickets are good for 1yr.
Apr 2, 2018
51 posts
265 upvotes
After u got your ticket at the top of the barcode there is i- information if you click on it it says tickets are valid for 1 year from the day of purchase.
Apr 20, 2009
924 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
esq05 wrote: An adult ticket is $19.50... after the discount? So the regular price is $40? Has this increased? Seems pricy.
Yeah it's damn expensive at full-price. I took a date there last month, it was $90 including coat check, for ~90 minutes. I mean, it's well done and all.. I like it and recommend it. But the value is a little dicey.
Aug 31, 2014
493 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Against their will is a bit strong of a statement considering its a fish.

A lot of these species are considered "Least Concern" by the IUCN. In general I'd be on the side of increasing awareness of the biodiversity that is out there so that maybe people think twice before contributing to the problem.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 20th, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quoted post was removed
Apr 10, 2011
620 posts
368 upvotes
Thanks OP!

My tickets also say valid for one year from date of purchase.

Have been before but my kid was too young to appreciate it, I think. He’s 3.5 now which I think is a better age. Can’t wait to go!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2058 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
Pingalino wrote: You have to consider that they must: feed, keep alive, and manage the water temps/quality of all the species they have, pay their employees, pay land taxes, overhead, etc. Part of me is surprised that it isnt more expensive TBH.
I completely get that. I just recall going and paying like $24-25 or so with some random discount (which wasn't 50% off). And this, with 50% off is still $20. Just curious if prices went up substantially in the last 2-3 years.

I've been twice since it opened - great with kids for sure. Contemplated getting their annual pass but the one thing is that they don't have any connected parking. So especially in the winter, you gotta drop off the family and then go park etc. If I recall, there isn't any official drop off area either.
Feb 26, 2018
69 posts
43 upvotes
My ticket info also says valid for one year, but after the bay/nest hello fiasco I don't trust companies to honour their own terms and conditions anymore.

Great deal OP, thanks for posting. It was ludicrously expensive last time I took the family.
Jul 28, 2008
805 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Got a pair of tickets, thanks OP, great deal at this price.
Jan 11, 2018
141 posts
64 upvotes
Thanks OP. Bought for the family.
Nov 15, 2010
105 posts
53 upvotes
toronto
Thanks OP! I was going to purchase the Spotlight BOGO tickets, but I like how you don't have to decide on a date with your deal. Much appreciated!