Expired Hot Deals

[Ripley's Aquarium] Toronto - 50% off Ripley's Aquarium one day sale. Jan 20 only, tickets good until March 12

Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1659 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
how strict are they with this "You MUST have a valid ID with ticket for entry. " nonsense...
Jun 28, 2009
888 posts
461 upvotes
T-DOT wrote: Grabbed one. I'll be the guy blitzed out of his mind watching the Jelly Fish
Or the guys tweeking out when you see a shark swimming on top of you... straight up though, I could spend hours just watching those jellyfish. You gotta go first thing in the morning to avoid the crowds...
Dec 29, 2018
70 posts
68 upvotes
Thanks OP. $40 base for date night sounds great to me.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1311 posts
256 upvotes
Oakville
jceezy23 wrote: Or the guys tweeking out when you see a shark swimming on top of you... straight up though, I could spend hours just watching those jellyfish. You gotta go first thing in the morning to avoid the crowds...
Noted. Thanks for the tip.
Nov 28, 2005
530 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
I got extra tickets: 2 adults and 1 senior. Should have bought them one at a time as I was hoping to have the 1-year expiry glitch, but they show the March 12th expiration date. Won't be able to use them all before that date, so will have to check around for any acquaintances who may be interested in buying them off me now.

Edit: Sold
Last edited by Quid Pro Quo on Feb 21st, 2020 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 8, 2017
81 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
forgot to purchase tickets last night... if someone wants to transfer their tickets, PM with your prices. thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2001
1379 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
JoyL302 wrote: forgot to purchase tickets last night... if someone wants to transfer their tickets, PM with your prices. thanks
PM’d I have two extra adult tickets that I’m not going to be using.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1659 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
I may have 2 extra tickets as well, will know by tonight if I need them or not. PM me if you are interested and I will let you know.
Apr 2, 2018
73 posts
762 upvotes
asifnana wrote: I am in the same boat. Mine clearly says 1 year. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow and ask.
Have you tried calling them any luck?
Jun 29, 2005
456 posts
35 upvotes
miss the boat too. i'm looking to buy 4 tickets. PM me if you are not going. thanks in advance.
Dec 4, 2010
127 posts
80 upvotes
Ottawa
Hey guys! I have 2 tickets to sell if anyone's interested. I'm not going to get a chance to use them before they expire.

Let me know if you're interested!

Edit: sold!
Jul 26, 2011
102 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Do you have any ticket left for the Ripley's Aquarium ? Please let me know the price. You can send me a PM. Thanks
May 29, 2007
77 posts
4 upvotes
i've got a pair of ticket for sale. if anyone is interested please pm.
Apr 28, 2019
60 posts
59 upvotes
I have got 1 ticket for sale. Please PM if interested.
Public Mobile | Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7398 posts
872 upvotes
TO
any recommendations for a good parking spot near the venue or surrounding it? Hoping to go early morning during a weekend or late evening.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent