Expired Hot Deals

[Ritual App] GTA-Toronto: $1 Food Festival taking place in North York & Dovercourt / Dufferin Grove from Feb 11 to Feb 22 (HOT!)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2019 12:45 am
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4540 posts
1698 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
After trying different restaurants, I can concluded that Satay Steak Box from Basil Box in Sheppard Centre is the best of all in terms of portion and taste.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Dec 20, 2005
237 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Last meal from NYDOLLARFEST!! Eating a 1/2 shrimp, 1/2 tofu bowl from Basil Box (Yonge/Sheppard). They had a ton of pre-orders being made when I went in. I have tried this place a few times before and it looks like I got a larger portion via Ritual than when I order in-person (or it could just be that I'm really hungry).

From DOLLARFEST - Tried both the burger from Fancy Frank's Hot Dog and the chicken shawarma from Laziza from Bloor/Ossington. Both were decent, but I enjoyed the chicken shawarma more.

I would say my favourite meal remains the smoked meat sandwich from Chainsmokers.

I will miss the free food.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4540 posts
1698 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
cauliflower18 wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 12:23 pm
Last meal from NYDOLLARFEST!! Eating a 1/2 shrimp, 1/2 tofu bowl from Basil Box (Yonge/Sheppard). They had a ton of pre-orders being made when I went in. I have tried this place a few times before and it looks like I got a larger portion via Ritual than when I order in-person (or it could just be that I'm really hungry).

From DOLLARFEST - Tried both the burger from Fancy Frank's Hot Dog and the chicken shawarma from Laziza from Bloor/Ossington. Both were decent, but I enjoyed the chicken shawarma more.

I would say my favourite meal remains the smoked meat sandwich from Chainsmokers.

I will miss the free food.
I feel you. After eating for free for a week.
It feels strange to need to pay for food.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Jan 28, 2004
829 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
Last day guys. I am already done my 5 Crying Face gonna miss this promo.
Sep 14, 2007
810 posts
230 upvotes
Thanks for posting the deal, i found out a bit late so only redeemed 4 times. Tried a bubble tea from Rosey J Cafe, Basil Box meal, Cottage Lamza Cheese Burger and Soban Cafe's Beef and Kimchi Rice. I wouldn't pay regular price for any of these though lol
Temp. Banned
Dec 14, 2017
332 posts
580 upvotes
Why is that I've only seen this on the last day. Damn anyways, appreciated. Will be trying the $1 kabob meal at Altona kabob.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4540 posts
1698 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
rubikas001 wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 3:16 pm
Why is that I've only seen this on the last day. Damn anyways, appreciated. Will be trying the $1 kabob meal at Altona kabob.
Save it for the next promotion. Otherwise you will need to refer someone in order to enjoy.
Temp. Banned
Dec 14, 2017
332 posts
580 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 4:33 pm
Save it for the next promotion. Otherwise you will need to refer someone in order to enjoy.
Ehh whatever, I'd rather get it now cause who knows when the next one will be but thanks for suggesting anyways
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6904 posts
3034 upvotes
North York
Wish the promo ran longer, but had plenty of cheap eats while it lasted.

Feb 14 Basil Box
Feb 15 Poke Eats
Feb 17 Aroma Expresso Bar
Feb 19 Basil Box
Feb 20 Call a Chicken
Feb 21 Freshii
Feb 22 Cottage (Lamzy) Burger